Part 1

You & I

Niall's P.O.V.

I've been laying in this bed for days, just staring at this picture; this black and white picture of me and her.

They said we needed time, we listened.

I remember this day. It was the day I  realized I loved her. The day I realized I had feelings for my best friend.

~flashback~

"C'mon Niall" She grabbed my hand, literally dragging me towards the photo booth. The smile on my face seemed to grow bigger. She climbed into the phototbooth first. She began looking into the camera fixing her hair and applying lip gloss to her light pink lips.

How can someone be so beautiful, inside and out? I thought to myself.

She turned to me.

"How do I look?" she looked at me with those dark chocolate brown eyes. She looked simply amazing.

I felt something in my stomach, it felt nice. I wasn't sure what it was.

"You-you look beautiful" I stuttered. Her cheeks began to turn a light shade of pink, as she looked away from me.

"Ready?" she asked. I nodded. The machine then began snapping pictures. We started off making funny faces towards the camera. The third to last picture was just a normal smile. There were two more pictures to take.

"What do we do now?" she asked looking up at me. Our hands brushed for the thousandth time today. The feeling In my stomach coming back again.

Something had gotten into me today. I don't know what it is, but it has something to do with her.

It was

something great.

The way she looks at me just drives me insane. The way her dark brown hair falls perfectly over her shoulders. The way she bats her eyes when she talks. The way she is. Her in general. She was perfect.

I was to caught up In my thoughts I didn't notice I was leaning in. My face was just inches front hers.

I didn't stop myself. I didn't want to.

Snap

A picture was taken. That didn't stop me. I felt her soft lips brush against mine until they made full contact. Her mouth moved in perfectly sync with mine. It felt right. My hand made its way up to her cheek, making the kiss even deeper.

Snap

The last picture was taken. She began to back away from our kiss.

"wow" she gasped. Words couldn't make their way out of my mouth. Words couldn't describe what I was feeling.

This was,

better than words

~end of flashback~