how I found out

"So how old is she?" I ask my dad when he was looking at the newspaper and drinking his coffee. she had to be older than me because my dad said that two days after she had me and brought me home she upped and dipped, but yesterday he got a call from her saying that she was sending her to live with him. he just looked at me and picked up his cup.

"She is..." I didn't get to hear what he said because he had taken a sip of his coffee

"What. She how old?"

"I said she 14, the same age as you. You have a twin."

"Why am I hearing about her now?"

"Um because she kind of coming to live with us for like a year or two."

"How is that going to work? This house is only big for the two of us and not even that."

"That's why we moving in to a bigger house."

"I thought you said no more moving." I said while stomping my feet on the floor.

"It's not like that. We're just moving the next neighborhood over, plus its just around the corner from the school." Oh great we're moving closer to the school just my luck. I thought rolling my eyes

"Oh and one more thing."

"Just lay it on me."

"You have to pack, we move tomorrow "

"When is she coming?"

"Tomorrow ."

"So let me get this right you are tell me all this in a day in advance not a week."

"Yup."

"You are so weird dad."

"So you not mad?"

"No but I'll talk to you later I have to go pack." I said walking away, " wait you never told me her name."

"Oh yea her name is Hope." So here I am just sitting in my room ready to pack again, it's a easy pack. Just my clothes, my clock,my makeup, and my tv. I had been watching Awkward when my dad called me down for dinner at 8:30. When dinner was over I helped my dad wash the dishes. " What time are we picking her up?"

"Will her flight will come about 4-5 A.M. so about 6 but you need to wake up about 2:30 so we can get there on time, it's a 1-2 hour car drive."

"Ok, will i'm about to go to sleep talk to you later when I wake up."

"Wait one second ok."

"Sure for what?" He tilted his head down and when I looked down to see what he looking at I saw an Iphone. "Why are you showing me your phone, do you help with something on it?"

"No silly this is your new phone."

"Omg are you for real. Thank you so much I love it" I said taking it and looking over it. " But why are you giving me a phone?"

"Will I guessed that if we will be staying here you would want to make so new friends. Plus your sister picture is on it and so is my number."

"I don't know how many times I said this but thank you." I say hugging him tight

So here I am once again in my room laying on my bed for the last time looking at the picture of my sister. Man she looks just like me, it's scary. I turned off my phone and turned over in my bed thinking about how tomorrow was going to turn out to be like.

 I turned off my phone and turned over in my bed thinking about how tomorrow was going to turn out to be like

________________________________________________________________________________

There it go. If you guys see and thing wrong don't wait to point it out I wont get mad you're just help me make my story better for people who read it later on. This is my first story I have and posted so please no hate. I'm not saying that if you hate you'll get block because I'm not like that I'm just asking you not to do it. Anyway don't forget to vote and share the story if you like or want to.