Regret & Peace

There he lay late at night thinking of how he could get away from everyone and everything. He thinks and tries to plan everything but just ends up as a failure.

Last option he can think of is leaving this place And Leaving nothing behind but memories permanently. he's tired of feeling the pain in his chest, the regrets, the bad choices hes done in life, the trust given to people and they just threw it away like it was nothing.

He never Expected for his life to be this way. For it to have ended like this... but apparently thats how things work in this world. He was always trying to make everyone else feel happy and good about themselves, ignoring the fact that he was always depressed and had no one in life to support him. He didn't want anyone to ever have to go through what he went.

he always wished everyone to feel happy about themselves, feel loved and wanted... for them to enjoy their life and not let anyone bring them down despite all the harsh words they could be told. he didnt want them to fake a smile and pretend everything was "fine" when in reality they couldn't even handle them own selves. He didn't want them to be having to live with such hate against the world, having sleepless nights and spending them crying, wishing everything could change. To be nothing but be a nightmare. That people could stop walking out of their lives just like its been happening to him.

No one notices how he feels. everything hes been through. all the bad experiences. Nobody notices that he's breaking. Painfully, Slowly dying. Screaming internally for help. He doesn't show or tell anyone how he truly feels, being afraid of bringing them down. All he ever wanted was to have someone constant in his life.

He just want to make it all end. End it once in for all and forever.To finally make the pain stop. The emptiness. The hatred. The feeling of worthlessness. Regret. Being Unloved. The pure Loneliness. And the nights spent crying. This is where he truly ends it all. He's taken take the first step, and carried out what he wanted. this is all considered the past now. Its finally over with. He's gone, along with everything he wanted to get away from. He's escaped what he most feared. He's no longer here. Just a memory for everyone. Now everyone loves him.