t w ø

That's Harry's house up there ^^^. Remember to vote an comment babes. Don't be a ghost reader. Love you 😘✨

HARRY

"Please! Please don't do this." Her voice cracked, and my heart leaped out of my chest.

I kept my body behind the pillar as I rubbed the substance into my hands. Once she inhales it, it's supposed to knock her out for 3 to 4 hours.

Perfect.

I turned around to see that she was running, and I shot right after her, taking big leaps.

Her small body made a sharp turn, and I ducked behind another pillar, walking around it, and creeping up behind her, my shaking hands ready.

I dashed behind her, and the second she turned around, she tried to run.

I grabbed ahold of her, and forced her into my arms. I wrapped my hand over her face, and her attempts to escape by screaming and kicking began to relax.

Her eyes close, and her body went limp. I slipped my hood back over my beanie before picking her up bridal style and carrying her to my car.

I sat her feet down as I opened up the door to the backseat. I laid her body down inside.

I hated doing this. Makes me more of a fucking criminal than I already am. At least I don't have fucking blood on my hands this time.

**************************

ADAM

My eyes slowly peeled opened, my head throbbing, my vision blurry.

What the hell?

I looked around, trying hard to focus. I had no idea where I was. I went to sit up, but I couldn't even move.

I had duct tape over my mouth, my hands were locked in handcuffs, and I was tied to a hardwood chair.

I began to rock and wiggle, trying to escape. What the shit was good on?

What ever joke someone was trying to play on me, it's not fucking funny!

I began to try and scream, but the duct tape was so tight on my mouth, I could barely move my face.

I heard the clicking footsteps coming from the shadows.

I could only see as far as the light through the door in front of me. Everything else was completely dark.

It sat right in front of me, it's light burning a hole in my heart as I ached for it

I was scared. I had no idea what was going on, and I was shaking.

I heard footsteps approaching, the the door knob jingle. I tried to shake out of the chair, and it began to scoot back.

The hard floor creaked and screeched as the chair legs scraped across.

The door began to slowly crack open, the beaming light expanding through the room.

I shut my eyes as it hit my face, burning through my eyes. I began to scream into the duct tape.

I opened my eyes as the footsteps came closer. Cold fingers brushed across my face as the tape was snatched off of my face.

My mouth felt like it was on fire. Before I could open it, the hand was pressed against my face.

"Please. Please don't scream." A musical, deep voice spoke softly.

I peeled my eyes open slowly and saw his face staring back at mine.

His chilling hand caressed my cheek, but I snatched away.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Where am I?! What are you going to do to me-" his hand pressed over mine again.

"Shhh. Nothing. You're at my house, but I'm not going to hurt you,"  I scoot her back and away from him.

"You're a killer. YOU'RE A FUCKING KILLER!" Tears rolled down my red cheeks, my captivated body shaking with fear.

"No, no I'm not." He reached for my arm, but I scooted the chair back.

"Don't touch me. If you're not a killer than you're a fucking kidnapper! Now let me go!" I struggled to wiggle free.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I promise...I just need your help..." he pleaded.

"Why should I help you? How do I know I can believe you?" I protested.

"Just let me explain everything please."

"You can at least uncuff me first." I rolled my eyes as I beat the cuffs against the back of the chair.

"I can't do that. Not until I know you won't run away." His eyes narrowed.

"I wo-fine.." I gave in.

"Okay..so what do you want to know..?" He stood up and pulled a seat up, sitting in front of me.

"Let's start with why the fuck and I handcuffed to a fucking chair in your basement?" I grew angry and impatient. I wanted to be home in my own room comfortable and safe. Not in a fucking dark room with a possible psychopath.

"Because I need your help. I need to prove I'm innocent." His eyes grew with desperation, and for a second I felt sorry for the boy in front of me. But only a second.

"You're a fucking murderer and a kidnapper! I would help you if you held a knife to my throat." I shouted uncontrollably. After I did I feared he would actually kill me. The thought made my stomach turn.

His eyes went glossy, and a single tear fell from each of them. His face was so relentless at my comment, and my hope of escaping fell far when he turned on his heel and slammed the door behind him, leaving me in the room with nothing to see but black.

HARRY

I ran my finger through my hair, feeling the sweat of my palms on my scalp. She had to help me. Only her. She was my only hope.

I turned back around and slipped the key into the door, unlocking it and opening it. She looked at me, her cheeks soaking wet, and my heart fell at the sight.

Why am I so fucked up?

"Please..please let me go." She pleaded, still crying.

"No." My answer made her sob louder. "Not yet at least." She looked at me hopeful. "I need for you to do something for me first. Then you're free."

"What do I have to do-"

"Help me prove I'm innocent. To prove I didn't kill Amber." I cut her off, and she shook her head at me.

"I don't know you. Or anything about you. And you don't know me so why choose me?" I took a glance at her expression, shocked to see she was actually completely unaware.

"Because you were there."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thank you so much for reading. Please be sure to vote and comment and check out my other books, Typo, The Stepbrother, and Suit & Tie.

I've been inactive for a little over a year and I'm so sorry but I promise more updates on everything more often.

Thank you for all your support and I love you <3