WE DID IT!!!

To be honest when I first made this account I didn't think I would get this far. At first I just thought I would end up giving up and leave the account, but all of you lovely people changed my mind. I saw that people actual liked my stuff and that encouraged me to work harder. I remember when I got 100 reads on one of my books and I was so excited. Now I have 100k reads on this book and I couldn't be any happier! This is honestly just another goal we've accomplished and I hope together we can accomplish more! This account means just so much to me and I've made so many friends through this account. I don't know where I'd be right now if I was never introduced to this app.

In sixth grade one of my friends was talking about Wattpad and me being a nerd wanted to know about the app cause you could read. I got the app and was immediately introduced to a whole other world. At first I just read books. I always had wanted to make an account but I had no clue how to make one, so I just stuck to reading. In eighth grade I finally decided to make an account. I had no experience in cover making and had no idea how to do anything. Most of the things I know now we're self taught. My account was small I had maybe 10 followers and I constantly asked other account for help, which they gladly helped. I made friends and that made it even more enjoyable. As time went on and I was better at everything my account stated growing. Now I'm in ninth grade and I'm on Wattpad constantly. It's not just a place to read and write, it's a place to go and express yourself. To me it's a whole other universe I can go to when reality maybe just to much. This is an escape.

I just wanted to tell you guys that maybe right now your account might not be what you want it to be, but just keep pushing and pushing until you finally get there. None of this is easy and that's okay. You may think you won't get there but I promise you will. Once again I just wanted to say thank you everything and I hope maybe while reading this it inspired you to keep pushing and to never give up.

Love, Kenzie

Now we need to get cover tutorials to 100k!😂