It was supposed to be forever....

(In this chapter Alanna is already 14 years old.)

"Chapter 2"

I remember that Cathie and Deborah told me to wait outside the cafeteria, that they won't take long, that they were going to buy something to drink and that then we were going to my house to study, but instead something bad happened, while it was waiting ,a boy with a yellow hat have me a letter...

It was from Cathie and Deborah.

I opened it gently, I started reading...

" Alanna,

Cathie and I are tired of you, we don't want to be friends with you anymore, you are such an horrible person, I don't even know why we tried to be nice with you at the beginning. You are going to be alone for the rest of your life. And don't even try to talk to us cuz' it's going to get worst"

Those words... why? ... I was shocked... I couldn't even move, it was the 1st time I felt betrayed and lonely since I became friends with them... they gotta be kidding!! The first thing I did when I got back to myself was going inside the cafeteria to look for Catherine and Deborah. But when I took a look inside, they weren't there, that's why they were taking so long! They weren't even there!

I was so freaking angry that... I just... stood there feeling lonely and sad. I felt furious , how could they say that I was a horrible person?! I wasn't.

When the owner of the cafeteria asked me if I was alright, I just turned around and walked away towards the parking lot, to search for those traitors. If they were going to abandon me, at least they should take me home, right...? the answer is no. When I asked the guard when did he see them leave. He told me they just stayed there 15 min. and then they left.

I was sick and tired of my bad luck, and if my bad luck is in my hometown, somethings gotta change...