Bea's experience

Hi guys once again im Bea for short

hmmm.... im gonna share my horror experience my first experience. ..

here's the story. ...

One night,its 11:30 p.m...when I was studying my science and math notes preparing my exams tomorrow...I on the t.v and I listen to my musics in my tablet ...

After that when I was done studying my notes I turned off the lights, when I turned off the the lights while I was watching t.v the lights is starting to get crazy what I mean is the lights mare going on and off, so I ignore it, I just thinking that its just my imagination because im tired after that when I ignore it the lights won't stop it goes on off and on off so I run very fast very fast as I could. ....so before I sleep I pray to our living God to protect wherever I go......

The end. ..

im sorry for the short story. ..

but I hope you enjoy this kind of story.....

The lessons that you will get in this story is DON'T FORGET TO PRAY TO OUR LIVING GOD TO PROTECT US WHEREVER WE GO....

IF YOU NEED PROTECTION JUST REMEMBER TO PRAY OR IN TIMES OR YOU THINK YOUR IN A BIG TROUBLE READ PSALM 91 AND PSALM 23...

THANX FOR READING IT. ...

           (GOD BLESS TO ALL AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY AMEN.)