chapter 3

Chapter 3

Calla, Jordyn, Michaela, Lizzie and Rebecca are five normal teenage girls from Auckland, New Zealand. A small country often not even known about by some people around the world. A country that's also usually missed out on when bands do their 'world tours'. Although, One Direction confirmed in their world tour that they would be coming to New Zealand! This excited many teenage girls and caused extreme fan girling.

The five seventeen year old girls, or should I say 'young women', although with the minds of 10 year olds. All attend Westlake Girl High, where they met and are year 12's.

Calla is the smallest one out of the five girls, although definately the cutest. She is known for her big gleaming brown bug eyes and cute freckles. Her hair is dark chocolate brown, filled with waves that reach her back. Calla loves playing netball, listening to music and fangirling over the boys.

Jordyn is around 160cm tall, she has straight dark brown hair, and brown eyes. She loves shopping and chillin' with her mates, as well as listening to music and going on YouTube.

Michaela is the only blonde haired with blue eyes and olive skin. She is the second shortest, which doesn't prevent her from doing dance and singing. Michaela has a love for Niall and constantly displays affection for him via twitter.

Lizzie is short but not tall, she has very long dark brown hair and matching dark brown eyes. She has interests in One Direction, netball, music and dance. She's very sport an is often found hanging with lots of guys instead of girls.

Rebecca is the tallest, with long curly hair just like Harry. Which is why she adores him so much. She has hazel eyes and she loves playing netball, dancing, reading and listening to music. Rebecca somehow has Niall following her on twitter, which Michaela is very envious of.

-Calla's POV-

"My mum's here! Bye everyone! See you at the beach tomorrow right?" I said cheerily, going around in a circle hugging all the girls.

"See ya girly!" Jordyn replied, they all waved as I exited the house and walked to the car. It was mums red Holden Commodore, with a slick red paint job and glistening silver magnum rims. I clambered into the car and settled into the leather seat, then threw my grey country road bag into the back.

"Hey mum," I said and smiled at her, "how are you?"

"Good thanks! How was the sleepover bub?" she exclaimed.

"It was amazayn! We were tweeting the boys, watching videos of them on YouTube, deciding what to wear for the concert and singing along to the songs!" I listed, she looked at me with this expression I see hundreds of times a day.

"Calla, you silly girl! You are in-love with these boys.."

"Mum!" I yelped.

"I mean, they are good looking, especially Wayne.. Is that his name? Wayne or Ray.." she mumbled.

"It's Zayn!"

"Oh yes, that's the name. He has an amazing bone structure, and a heck of a voice."

"Mum, if you wanted to date one of the boys, then go for Harry. He's the one that likes the older women, he also likes cats. You have 3 cats.." I mumbled hoping not to offend her.

"How old is he? 25?" she questioned.

"Uh, he's 17" I snuffled.

"What?! What's wrong with him? A 17 year old that preys on 40 year old women? I think I'll stick with your dad!" I giggled and agreed.

"Tomorrow I'm going with the girls to the beach, I'll walk there around 1pm and walk back around 7. We're gonna get some fish and chips after," I smiled and waited for her reply.

"Yeah sure, just don't with any boys.

Stay safe. We don't want you pregnant at 17," An awkward silence fell.