Chapter 1

It was lunch time, HoSeok was having Kimchi for lunch.He was looking around for a place to sit and he saw that there was a new kid that he had never seen here before,so he went to introduce himself.He went and sat on the ground near the new kid and said "Annyeonghaseyo,My name is Jung HoSeok,but you can call me J-Hope,whats your name?"The new kid didn't answer him at first,just gave him a stare,then he finally said"My name is Park Jimin,but you can call me Jimin."

   J-Hope asked Jimin "So,where are you from?" Jimin replied"Busan,South Korea,and you?" "I am from Gwangju,South Korea" Park nodded his head,Then the bell rang,and it was time for everyone one to leave.J-Hope said to Jimin"Thats the bell,I guess I will see you tomorrow." JImin replied"Yeah,it was nice meeting you,see ya later". Then they both went home.

Later that day J-Hope was going for his daily walk around town before he goes to dance practice.When he arrived to the dance studio where he would practice he saw his new friend Jimin was there also practice,so J-Hope just stepped back and watched and waited untill Jimin was done dancing.

"Jaraesseo!!" said J-Hope. Jimin jumped being surprised to know that J-Hope was there watching him.

"How long were you standing there?" "The whole time to see that you are a great dancer,why didn't you tell me that you like dance?" J-Hope asked. Jimin replied "Gomapseumnida,and I never thought of saying anything about it,don't ask me why because I really don't know." Then J-Hope said "I love dance too.I even went to a rap and dance academy back in Gwangju." Jimin nodded his head then said "Show me how good of a dancer you are."

"Not bad." said Jimin "Well I have to go now,can we meet here again tomorrow and practice?" "Yeah,I don't see why not" answered J-Hope "Ok,sound good,catch ya later." And they both went home and got ready for the next day.