Chapter I: Imagine

Serifin climbed into her bed. It was late at night and she couldn't sleep. She laid awake thinking about what happened that day. She sighed and closed her eyes. As soon as she did, she entered a whole new world.   
   " Good morning Miss" a woman said. Serifin turned around. "Miss Ebeny. Hello. I didn't see you there. I just thought I'd pop in for a bit." The old woman looked at her. "Well that was a swell idea Serifin" Miss Ebeny replied.
   Serifin hugged the woman and walked to the castle. "King Elinder! I'm back!" She called. A distant voice called, "Oh, be right there!" A shortish man with a round gold crown came hustling down a long corridor. "Oh my, it is you. Serifin, you've come to see us again." The man hugged serifin.
   "Well of course. Why wouldn't I come to see my favorite people?" She looked down at the King. She heard a beeping noise coming from a distance. "Oh that's my que. I have to go. Tell the others that I said hi. Goodbye King Elinder!" She called as she ran off. Then fading out, she returned to the real world.
   "Time for another day. Another boring day of reality." She sighed and got out of bed. "Well, at least I get to go back tonight." Little did she know, her life was about to change. Forever.