Silvie Styles

Meet Silvia, or Silvie, as she prefers to be called, Styles. She's the one and only daughter of One Direction's, Harry Styles.

Silvie and her brother, Jeremy Styles, live now, with just their father after their mother died not too long ago. And since that fateful day, nothing has been the same.

However, none of them are alone, because the bandmates of Harry all live within five miles apart all now married, some divorced, with children themselves.

Of course, Louis married the oh-so-lovely Eleanor, and now have a son, Luke, whom is exactly like his father, loving with a gentle caring heart.

After a few years without any long-term relationships, Liam Payne left the band briefly, before returning with a woman by his side and a ring on his finger. Amelia Payne, his new bride immediately fell in love with him, they had three children, the eldest Logan with a sense of adventure just like his father. The middle child, Ruth whom is a natural beauty much like her mother. And Sam, the youngest who desires qualities of both his parents.

Niall, the last to marry, met Jamie, a slight fan, after she threw a hot pink thong into the stage landing at Nialls' feet, you could say, it was love at first sight. Three years later, and Jamie gave birth to twins, Maya, and Will.

Lastly, Zayn and Perrie, whom married not long after they got engaged, almost immediately after, Perrie was pregnant and nine months later, Juan was born. However, two months after that, the two divorced and not another kind word left their months, unless of course, it was of their son.

Silvie, being lost, without a mother, has to find herself, on her own. Her father, ignores her, unable to look her in the eye, he focuses on Jeremy's training.

What is a girl to do when left unaided, except, perhaps, fall of the railings?