21-C Bakers Street

It was a cold day, fuming chimneys made the whole street hazy. As normal there was a rush at the bakers street. street place was always place surrounded by a lot of people. Always busy as vendors shouting, women giggling and passing by. There was a old wrecked up house, it was once a famous house named 'The Gables'. People said that there a delivery boy was murdered by a old japanese man named Akemi Akiko. I met a old cobbler and he too said the same but also added that he seen him for a long time but never expected that he can do such a worse thing. The old cobbler murmured "The people did bad to him....  all wrong sayings, he was a wise person... bad people!". That statement made me astonished and obsessed. By the words of that man i sensed that he knew about the old japanese man who lived in 'The Gables'. I urged cobbler to tell me more about Akemi Akiko but he denied by saying i don't have to portray the whole story. I catechised but he shouted on me saying me to leave. I left that time but nailed that i will do anything to know it.

Suddenly alarm rang! and i was just amazed that what kind of dream was that. I while brushing was just thinking off it. Knock Knock! the newspaper arrived. I was thinking how boring my life is. Waking up early, going to workplace, come late from work was really tiring. I made up mind for a vacation. But then dropped my plan as workload was high. I snached the newspaper clumsily and thown it on dining table. Prepared my breakfast and dressed up. while taking my bag i kept the newspaper in my bag which i never did but can never predict my decisions. I was quite disturbed because of that dream and all what was going in my mind. While walking from my apartment i heard a familiar voice. That voice was of my land lady. Her name was Miss Jane, i never got how can a married lady of age call her miss!, she always yawp over me calling her Mrs. But never mind she was always yelled at everyone. She was short heighted, cheerful lady. She had grey eyes, that always reminded me of historical monuments as they were of the similar shade. She never talked to me much, i dont know why? but i thought that she thinks that i had self. Although i never messed up with her as she was lady of her words and my neighbour told me about her many idiosyncrasy. I always seen her wearing a off white colored apron. Always working cleaning up pre laundered stuff. I never seen so hard working woman. 

I reached the bus stop. One of my colleague was already standing there. I waved my hand as usual i did everyday. But suddenly i spoke "hii" to him. He acted like he just got a trauma by hearing my hi!. His strange behaviour dragged me out of my ease. He also replied me "hiiee!". I started a normal conversation with him and found that he was not so synthetic as i think him off to be. As soon the bus arrived he just disappeared in that hussle, i didnt even tried to search him. I got seated, and just thought of the newspaper i kept in my bag. It doesn't seem very interesting as the photographs were not catchy neither the lines hold enticement. While reading my eyes stuck on an advertisement of a bookstore whose address was 'Bakers Street'. As soon as i read it, my dream just glistened before my eyes. I was like that my dream vas a indication, but next thought was that it is nothing much then coincidence. Today i was so lost that i forget to wave the Flower lady who use to be on the third stop everyday wishing people. She use to hold white colored flowers wrapped in a black colored floral foil with yellow emosings over it. They seemed to be so fascinating that they always catched my eyes on them. The way was of up to forty five minutes long and i spended all time thinking about my dream. I never surmised that one can dream make me perplex so much.