Epilogue

Aga's POV
     Married life is a different chapter of the many chapters of our life that we have already been through and I am talking about the single life.This is only one part and its living a life with the one you love the most the one you vowed to be with and the person you would want to conceive your children and I chose that someone to be Lea. She's  THE perfect fit for everything I would ask for she is... she's just so PERFECT!!!

end of POV

Lea's POV
       I am married... I... AM... MARRIED... I cant believe this is real, is it??? Of course it is Lea come on your wearing the ring... Right, anyways I am married!!! I am... life would probably be different because there is the TWO of you making it already, its not like your still single and could probably do whatever pops up your mind... no its not that, that is way ages ago already... what's new is that two minds, two opinions and two agreements will be considered before acting or before doing something, and I think it'll be hard at the begging because you know we have different ideas and all but as a couple we should be able to learn hoe to figure things out, Right?

end of POV

Aga: Babes, are you ready?

Lea: Wait hang on, I forgot the camera wait wait...

Aga: Go on I'll wait for you here outside... (after two minutes)

Lea: Got it Babes..

Aga: Okay, come on we better get going.

Lea: Okay, so where are they?

Aga: Maybe they're at the airport already? Let's call when we enter the car already.

Lea: Okay.

Upon reaching the Car, Aga as a gentleman gladly open the car's door for Lea.

Aga: My Lady...

Lea: Why thank you ... (then Aga kissed Lea's hand before closing the door)

Aga then entered the car and started the engine and moved along with the clear pavements

Aga: Good think it's not traffic.

Lea: Come on 2:00 in the morning? I would be totally pissed off if traffics starts this early..

Aga: Babes calm... heeheh your cute when you act like that but don't be pkay..

Lea: Babes focus your eyes on the road okay.

Aga: Oh but the view is better facing you?

Lea: Babes!!!

Aga: hahaha okay okay... lets see what's on the radio?

🎶🎶Winter snow is falling down, children laughing all around.
Lights are turnin' on, like a fairy tale come true.
Sitting by the fire we made, you're the answer when I prayed
I would find some one, and baby I found you.🎶🎶

Lea: 🎶And all I want is to hold you forever.
All I need is you more everyday.
You saved my heart from being broken apart,
you gave your love away,
and I'm thankful everyday for the gift.🎶

Aga's POV
    She's really sing like an Angel, and the song really fits us right now... She only sing around people she really is close to, I asked her before, may not ask I keep on nagging her before if she would want to be in the singing industry and she always answer with a "Maybe? Maybe Not.. I don't know lets see when we get there I think?" but I really think she should! She reallt should if only she knew how good she is in her craft hayy...

End of POV

Lea: I like that song feels so right singing it.

Aga: Feels right listening to you singing it.

Lea: Babes?

Aga: Just saying it... but really why?

Lea: I don't know maybe because I'm so focused on handling the company maybe or maybe because I'm scared??

Aga: Scared of what Babes?

Lea: Well we've got a lot of good singers already, I think I'm not that good?

Aga: WHAT??? You're the best amongst anyone in singing Babes.

Lea: Of course you'll say that your my husband...

Aga: No really you're, so why not give it a try? I'll be your number one supporter... That would be good right?

Lea: ughh... okay I'll try my luck whenever an opportunity comes okay, anyways we are already here... yupiiee

Aga: Oh look there's the gang and Mommy. Let's go check them out.

Lea: Let's goo.. (and na una ng lumabas) Hi we are here finally..

Dawn: Hay mamimiss ka namin Salonga! (yakap here)

Aga: Correction Dawn its MUHLACH...

Dawn: To naman eh OO na hahah, anyways HOY PAG IKAW NAGLOKO AT UMIYAK TONG SI SALONGA AKO MISMO HAHANAP SAYO AT MAMBUBUGBUG SAYO HA!!!

Vice: Girl huwag naman ikaw lang HOY MUHLACH HA!!! JUSKO SINASABH KO SAYO DAMI NAMING RESBAK JAN KALAMO HA!!!

Kris: Gals come down don't put pressure on Aga okay (then faced Aga) DON'T YOU DARE TRY HURTING THIS LADY BECAUSE OF YOU DO PRAY AND PRAY HARD!!!

K: huwag pala i pressure ha... Oh kuya Aga ha kita mu babae palang po ang mga ng sasalita niyan at isnag half girl may 3 pang lalaki jan kay kuya ha...

Aga: Buti pa si K may tiwala saakin...shesh

Chard: Hindi sa walang Tiwala Aga ha, ayaw lang namin makita na umiiyak si Lea ha!! tandaan mu lahat ng sinabh ng mga babae kasi hindi lang sila ang hahanap sayo ha..

Lea: Guys Aga will never hurt me.. Right Babes???

Aga: Sympre nuh mahal ko kaya to ng sobra pa sa buhay ko ni lamok diko papalapit sakanyaa anuvah!!!

Mommy L: Oh Aga alagaan mu si Lea ha, sorry di nakapunta si Gerard busy daw eh, anyways mag ingat kayo dun ha..

Lea: Mommy naman eh hindi nmn po kami mawawala forever eh hahah...(at niyakap na ito)

Aga: Opo naman po Mommy... siya ang Reyna ng buhay ko ngaun hehee..:)

Lea: Oh paano ba yan alis na kami ha... Bye!!!

Gang including Mommy L: BYE...

At ayun na nga umalis na sina Lea at Aga, pupunta sila sa Europe dun nila e spespend ang Honeymoon nila...

"Life may give us challenges that would put us to separation but it also will pave the way for us to meet again and this time we would be ready to love each other fully and truly."

THE END