The Heartless and Forgotten Ones

Note:
It would be best if you listen to the song "Stay" by Daryl Ong while reading this.

-----------------------------------------------------------

     He have changed a lot. From being caring and loving person to a heartless dinosaur. Will he changed and come back to me? Can we have a happy ending? Im just a simple girl who admires my childhood best friend who became heartless...  

As I walk here at the park, I see a little Alexandra Shay and a little Zander playing near the bushes. Those memories ... Before he left me, before he changed.

"Shay, I promise you when we grow up and when we come back here I will find you and make you happy." little Zander said.

"What? You will leave me here?” a teary eyed Shay asked

"Dubishi ... I know I promised you that I will never leave you but Shay I can't do anything they want me to send there at Barcelona ... Dubishi." little Shay and Zander cried

"You will come back right? Promise me that when you come back you will not change" little Shay said

Little Zander just smile and hugged little Shay ... I walk again and see a young lady sitting on the bench ... that bench where I used to sit. I sit beside that young lady and watch myself. Yes, I'm that young lady who's waiting for him: Zander.

"Hayst. Zander its been more than 10 years since you left me when will you come back? I really miss you a lot." the young lady Shay said while looking at the picture of Zander.

I didn't know that I was like this crazy talking to a picture back then when Im still young.  I stand up and walk again until I reach the bridge ... I see myself there crying and heartbroken. Oh ... that memory that crash my world.

"Zander! I missed you a lot finally you came back!" a happy Shay hugged Zander

"What the hell?! Who are you?!" Zander said while looking at me badly

I didnt uttered to say a word... How could it be? He have changed and forgotten me... I walk again and found myself at our tree house ... I go inside the tree house and see Zander inside I'm shock that he is here also.

"Shay? What are you doing here" Zander ask

"I dont know I just found myself going here. How about you?" I said

"Hmm. Ah Shay I really want to talk to you." Zander said

"Okay then tell what you want to tell." I said while holding my tears not to fall. Ugh its really hurt to see him.

"Aah. Im sorry for everything that I've done I really don't know what to do. Sorry for broking my promise. I've suffered from amnesia that's why I changed and forget you. I just remembered everything last night. Sorry Shay I've been heartless to you all the time I'm really sorry." Zander said while crying

I'm so shock when he said that he suffered from an amnesia I never thought that its the reason why he became heartless towards me. I dont know what to say I just let my tears to fall ... Zander hugged me tight.

"Shay please don't cry its hurting me. Do you still remember what I said last month at the camp?" Zander ask while comforting me. Then suddenly those memories at the camp came back.

1 month ago....

"Hey slave! Why are you crying? Already gave up? Hahahaha weak!" a heartless Zander said to me while I'm carrying this very heavy things of him from his photoshoot.

"How could you do this to me Zander?! You used to be my best friend back then you even promised me that you won't change when you came back! What happened now Zander?! I waited for you! I even love you but this will be the result?! I hate you Zander!" I angrily said

“Silly! I don't know what you are talking about. Stop crying now I don't like that attitude. Stop now or else I'm going to make you suffered more until you lost your breath." Zander said with a cold eyes.

Oh that bad memory... I hate it when I remember that it makes me feel threatened and scared towards him.

"Shay I don't like to see you crying like that especially if I'm the reason...Don't waste your tears for a heartless person like me" Zander said then I get back to my senses.

I just looked at his eyes and see his tears falling. I just smile when I look at him. He finally came back. My best friend is back. He is alive again.

"I'm so happy that you're back Zander. You didn't know how long I waited for this day to come." I said while hugging him tight.

"Can I be your man? Can you be mine?" Zander said

I want to say yes but ... its too late. I suddenly vanished and disappear with a smile on my face.

After that moment, Zander was shock he didn't know why Shay disappeared, then suddenly someone called him and told that Shay was found dead at her house. At first Zander don't want to believe it... But when he get there to the place where Shay is, he just said while hugging Shays cold body, "If I didn't forget you. If I didn't suffered from my amnesia. We could be happy now. I'm sorry for being heartless Shay I love you..."

"If this is the only way to be with you, then so be it" Zander happily said. That was his last words because on that night, he was found dead. He killed his self.

Zander and Shay left the world with a happiness in their heart. Not having any regrets on what happened to their life because they know that, "Everything happens for a reason."

No matter what it takes when you love a person, even if you forget everything about him/her you will always come back to them. Because they will just be erased to your brain not in your heart. Also a heartless person can have a heart again because of love.