Prologue

Hey lovelies! I really hope you enjoy this book, it's really well thought through and in no way copied, so without further wait... I hope you enjoy!

Unknown
I watch her long slender figure as she crosses the road, her heels slapping against the pavement.

Her long, golden locks cascade down her shoulders in waves and her eyes are cast downwards.

She continues to walk down the street until she reaches a set of double doors leading to a small cafe nestled in between two other shops, in a quiet corner.
She seems to hesitate in entering and quickly looks over her shoulders as if she can sense my eyes on her, I can see her hand inch towards her back pocket where a small bulge is visible which she concealed well but I knew better.

She skims the road and looks right past my shadow.

I wasn't sure whether it was my eyes playing tricks on me but I could almost feel her shiver.

She hurriedly enters and through the dark, tinted windows I can just faintly see her stride towards a booth and seat herself beside a man whom looks to be in his mid 30s.

I slide my phone out of my pocket and dial a number I know by heart.

"William? It's me. I think I found her." I say, my eyes never leaving her.

Valentina Petrov, I cannot wait to meet you.

So this was just a quick little glimpse into the book, this is not the first chapter. Please, please show your support by hitting voting, commenting and following, it would mean a lot!