her new home?

Written from the point of view of kizo

The girl spoke to me in a weird unknown language. 'This is the english that grandfather told me of?' He asked himself as he continued to walk through the forest, showing the unknown creature around.

'Where are her horns? Her wings? Maybe she's a type of dryad?' He thought silently. He weaved his way in between the bushes. The girl following behind him. They continued to travel through the bushes until he came to an sudden stop.

Again he heard the strange language come from her mouth, he simply looked at her in confusion. "I do not understand your language." He said to her, but by the baffled look on her face he could tell she did not understand a single word of what he said either.

'I cannot speak with her still.' He thought quietly as he took a step past the last bush revealing to her a small yet busy village.

He turned to look at her, and he saw the amazement in her eyes. Anyone who wasn't from this village would be amazed also. There were species unknown to the outside world. Dryads, nymphs, Elfs, satyr, minotaur, dwarves, and that the as barely the half of it.

He motioned for the girl to follow him into the village and she did, the glow in her eyes getting even brighter each time she took a step.