A Living Nightmare

As I wake up I felt like nothing happened, no door flying at my face,but felt a little dazed; but when I looked around and saw that I was standing in a crowd of people trying to go to one place at once. Then all of a sudden I saw a little boy that looked like me when I was little, Brownish black hair that has grown out just a bit to much, brown eyes that were confused and weary as being waken up from a deep sleep, then I saw that he was being dragged from his hands who seemed to be his mother, but in a fraction of a second I could hear the noises of Fallen skiffs coming to attack, I looked for my weapons but found nothing. then I asked my ghost "Where are my weapons?" but no one answered.
Then I looked at the boy and saw his mother being shot apart with a shrapnel launcher from a Fallen Captain just a few feet away; like how my mother died. then saw it looking at the boy and heard it yell a descriptive sentence in Fallen tongue then aimed his shrapnel launcher at the little boy. I then start to run towards the child without my mind even thinking about what I'm going to do without my weapons or gear. But by the time I get to the boy; a spark of a void arrow flys passed the boy into the Fallen captain's neck killing it in a split second. Then I saw the child get pushed over by a Fallen dreg then jumping on him and screaming at him about to gut him open, then all of a sudden I saw a bright electric light come out underneath the dreg; the boy struggled the dreg for his knife took it from him and stabbed him with electronic energy that disintegrated the dreg. Instantly I knew at that moment I realised that child was me, but as I was about to keep walking from the boy a figure walks right through me as if I was a ghost; then when I saw the figures face I saw that it was a Kell about to crush my younger self, and as it lounge at him everything went dark.