26

I walk in and see the house filled with teenagers and young adults dancing laughing and drinking, I already had an uneasy feeling as I walked into the shining lights and strobe lights flashing through out the whole down stairs. I was familiar with this house but now I have no idea where I am.

"Just stay by my side, okay?" I hear Shawn whispered into my ear sending goosebumps down my spine and he gripped tightly onto my hand.

"Hey I'm going to go get some drinks, do you want one?" Savanna asked and wiggled her eyebrows I shook my head no.

"She doesn't drink" Cecilia pitches in and savanna mouths 'oh' and she grabbed Cecilias hand.

"Okay just text me and we'll meet up somewhere okay? Stay safe girl" she kissed my cheek and so did Cecilia I smiled and waved.

"You stay safe to! And don't get too drunk" I wink and they both laugh and run off like little girls, I sometimes wish I could be free like that and not have a care for a night but I wasn't like that I always thought about the consequences especially with parties.

Shawn practically dragged me through the crowd getting stopped by so many people and they all gasped and Shawn smiled and waved, I was this unproved girl with a very noticeable famous guy, how did that happen?

"Sorry about that" Shawn pulls me to a corner and grabbed my hands and pulled me to the floor where everyone was dancing, there was some dancey song on and people wee grinding and getting into the music. Shawn started dancing while holding my hands and I giggled moving a little bit but not much.

"Loosen up girl" Shawn chuckled and I just wasn't confident on the dance floor so I didn't know how this was going to turn out, but I needed to loosen up for all I am at a party with mostly strangers. So that's what I did I "loosened" up.

I started moving my hips back and fourth to the music getting into it Shawn smirked and put his hands on my waist as I let myself be free throwing my arms in the air, not caring what anyone thought. Another song came on that I got into also like I have no idea what happened but I just gained a boost of self confidence I didn't even know I had. I grabbed a drink from someone's hands and downed it like it was nothing. I started choking and gagging I made a nasty face.

"Woah!!!! I didn't see that coming" Shawn laughed and I did to, alcohol is nasty. After a little bit I felt myself loosening up even more, I wasn't drunk but whatever that was, was strong enough to make you a little tipsy. I threw my hands around Shawns arms and moved my hips along to the music and Shawn was dancing to, occasionally bumping into people beside us, but I didn't care at the moment. I honestly have no idea what's getting into me because this is stuff I'd never do but I just started grinding on Shawn like I don't know why. But he seemed to enjoy it soo whose stopping me?

I saw Savanna and Cecilia walk by and they both went "OOOOOOOOH" and laughed and put their hands on their mouths surprised by the sight they say, trust me I was surprised my self.

"GET IT GIRL" Savanna laughed and Cecilia shook her head and laughed along with her I just rolled my eyes and went along dancing, this is the first time Shawn has seen me dance well I wasn't going hardcore dancing but I'll show him that one day.

"Gosh, your a crazy girl" he says as I turned my face towards him and I pulled my body close his keeping me warm through the sweaty bodies around us.

"Want to go see Cameron and Kamila?" I asked Shawn because I mean it's their party, he nodded his head and he held my hand and we looked for Shawns sister and Cam. We had to go though so many sweaty bodies it didn't take that long to find Cameron he was yelling and screaming along with the other guys I met at that surprise party for Shawn.