CHAPTER 3.

*Chanel POV*

"Come here ma," Q's deep sexy voice lingered in my ear.

"No go away. You ain't nun but a dawg," I thought.

But of course my body was in its own world.  I hate drinking.  Sometimes it's  the only way to relax my mind.  I've been going through so much.

After my miscarriage.  The bad relationship. My last boyfriend Devon wasn't my first love but he meant something to me.

Then he started drinking.  We started off just arguing then he got violent. He'd cool off for a while though.  Later, I found out about my precious baby girl, I wish I had'ent  told him.  I shouldv'e just left. I was 4 months when I told him.  I thought he'd be happy but instead he hit me, kicked, and punched.  I swore to my self that I would never let a man hit me again.

My baby's name was China Derion Edwards. My baby never got the chance to see the world. But I know deep down she's looking down at me. And that's what hurts the most.

Devon was put in jail for 13 years but he only served 5 though. He has tryed to tell me he regretted it and he was sorry.  He has a new wife and kids. He can move on with his life but I'm still stuck here.

"Ma, why you be playing with me." he slurred while sliding closer to me.

"Because you don't like the truth. I don't want you Quentin.  Please open your eyes because you don't have every girl at your feet.  Sorry to tell you." I said smiling.

A smirk spread across his face.

"You sound so sexy when you say my name." he moaned licking his lips then hovering over me.

I  pushed his chest away until he met his soft lips with mine.  After that I didn't hold back  or say no. I let everything I was holding inside out.

His kisses took over.  They traveled along my collar bone to my jaw line. At once his eyes met with mine.

"I want you," He whispered grasping at my shirt. I lifted my arms to let him reveal my bra and belly.

Shivers ran down my spine as his tongue slide down my torso. He arrived at my pants.  Anticipation was beginning to build up.

Slowly he unzipped my pants and pulled them down.  He bit his lips as he gazed over my body.  The kisses began again.  His tongue never stopped working that night.

He licked over my nipple.  My eyes were beginning to hut when he stopped.  When he started undressing himself I realized this was really happening.  Apart of me needed him, another part of me wanted to say no but couldn't.

The way he made me feel was different, like everything was okay. He made me feel safe again.  Every kiss felt so warm on my lips and skin.  It made me feel wanted.

I closed my eyes as he traveled down south.  Gently sliding my laced panties off with his teeth.

My breathing began to speed up as I felt his breath in my clit.  His tongue was starting off slow.  My body was reacting to his touch by increasing the pace of my  breathing.

"Bae, just relax"  He said coming up to look me in my eyes then kiss my lips.

His head went back down and his speed increased.  I grabbed the back of his head, rubbing my fingers in his waves.  Multiples of moans slipped my mouth...I think I even said his name.

"You ready?" he asked when he came up.  I nodded patiently.

He pull his little man out. Slowly he slipped him through my second pair of lips.  Before the moans could escape he kissed me and began to caress my clit.

I flipped us over and began to straddle him. He was biting his lips.  Every now and then he'd pull me down for a kiss.  After numerous strokes we moved to the doggy-style position.

We were both sweating.  My moans were the loudest thing in the room.  His heavy breathing made me want him more.

"Baby, I'm bout to cum," I moaned softly.

His pace speed up along with my heavy breathing.

Finally, I reached my paradise.

He began nutting  and pulled out.  He layed on my couch next to me.

"Dang he was good," was all I could think in my head.

We both laid back and caught our breath.

(So what yall think let me know summ xD)