Chapter 1

Krystal Productions members:

WhatsMyAccountAgain

TasansrusBBfell

MelodyOfTheDawnSky

jb3starbutterfly

@AlexSnyder

(I don't know most of the members names. If you want your first name or nickname, please comment and I can change it.)
______________________________________

The house was nice, four story almost ten bedrooms and six bathrooms. It was the nicest house in town. The luck had finally came. Krystal Productions and Bad Llama Productions got famous from writing stories and songs.

"I am so bored." Jamie chill down on the couch while we watch television.

"What do you want to do then?" Melody asks.

"Party." Jamie replies.

"That's usually of what she does; party and Internet." Ae whispers in Melody's arm.

"Oh," Melody whispers back.

"We have alot of soda and party food." Star adds in.

"Then I guess we will have a party." Alex said.

"What is going on?" Cam asks while coming into the living room wrapped around her head and body.

"Hey, get dressed!" Melody yells.

"Ummm, Jamie, sorry, I waste all the hot water." Cam says nervously.

"FFFFFFFFFUuuuuuuu!..." Jamie suddenly screams, however Ae punches her in the face to knock her out.

"Son of a b*tch." Alex says freaked out.

"Want to see her go postal on Cam?" Ae asks.

"No." Alex replies.

"Then good."

"Should we come up with the guest list of like ten people?" Cam suggests.

"Hmmm sounds okay, now go and get dress." Ae approves.

Cam winks with a smile and walks out of the living room.

"Creep." Star mumbles.

"Anyways make the guest list, Ae." Alex says.

Ae takes out her phone and goes on her journal app to write the guests' names.

"Start naming names, ten." Ae orders.

"Jordan and Robbie Duran." Alex suggests.

Ae's expressions of suprised. "Want me invite Emily Roland?"

"Sh*t. Hell no!" Alex screams. Everyone else in the room spurt into laughter.

"Play with me, play with me, don't be afraid of Emily," Ae sang sounded like the ghost girl herself.

"Oh my God, no! Stop it!" Alex screams.

"Alex, quick acting like Jordan Duran because Emily Roland is right here looking at ya." Ae says while staring into Alex's soul.

"Enough, back to the guest list!" Taegan yells. "Jordan and Robbie Duran are invited."

"Yazzy Chadsmen!" Jamie sat up awake energetic.

Ae starts typing the names down.

"Sans?" Cam comes in the room dressed in dark skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

"Yes!" Everyone screams out. Ae quickly types that name down.

"Mary May?" Cam suggests.

"No dead people allowed." Jamie declares.

"Ummm, if we invite Rose, her sis, she will still come and lurk. How about we make an exception for Mary May due to she's one of the good spirits?" Melody asks.

"As long not other spirits come and join, she's fine." Ae puts the names.

"Yazzy Chadsmen?" Weegie asks.

"Um. She will scare our guests." Jamie replies.

"Okay, that's just cursist." Melody spat.

"We invited Rose May, Jordan Duran, Robbie Duran, Sans, Yazzy Chadsmen, and what else?"

"Indigo Trio?" Cam suggests.

"Hell yeah!" Joseph declares.

"Tara?" Jamie asks.

"Who the hell is Tara?" Melody asks.

"Random party b*tch that lives next to us." Jamie replies.

"Okay then." Taegan replies.

Ae writes her name down anyways.

"Invite Sara?" Ae asks Alex.

"Sure." Alex nods.

"I think we only invite less than ten guests to ease the stress." Jamie replies.

The guest list;

1. Yazzy Chadsmen
2. Elizabeth
3. Liam
4. Zander
5. Sans.
6. Rose May.
7. Tara.
8. Sara.
9. Jordan Duran
10. Robbie Duran.

Mary May is dead, so she doesn't count, however still invited 'cause she is attached to Rose May.

"Okay, let's get his party started." Cam cracks her knuckles and everyone gulps.

I know it sounds like a slacky beginning, but I promise it will get better.