Chapter One

It was dark and warm. I heard my name being called but it was faint. "JOSEPH!" The noise got louder. Then I heard a loud beeping noise. I woke up. "AAAH. Oh morning mom." "Joseph get up or you're going to miss the bus." "Can you just drive me?" I asked. "No. Now get your butt out of bed before I grab your foot and drag you out of bed." I stared at her and she looked at me. "Fine i'll get up." I groaned. She smiled and walked out. The alarm was still going so I slammed my hand on the off button. My cat smokey was on my bed still curled up in a ball. I pat her head lightly and carefully got out of bed. I stretched my arms and yawned heading towards the bathroom. I looked at my white hair which it used to be brown but I dyed it. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed my teeth. After that I brushed my messy white hair and left the bathroom heading towards my room. I grabbed a blue hoodie and grey pants. "JOSEPH HURRY." my mom called out. "yea yea." I whispered. I grabbed all my stuff and gave Smokey a quick pat and went down stairs. "Finally." I looked at my mom and she handed me my lunch. "Thanks mom. Cya after school." She pecked my forehead." "Cya." I ran to the bus stop and saw my friend Jamie there. "Hey Jamie!" I smiled. He waved and tugged on his green shirt. We stood there in silence and finally I decided to say something. "So how are you?" Jamie only looked down and shrugged. "I'm alright just tired and stressed." I stared at him and finally the bus came. Jamie stepped in and I followed behind him. We sat in the very back and he looked out the window. I decided to draw in my notebook. Jamie looked over at my notebook. "whatcha drawing?" I hid my drawing. "Nothing." I said playfully. He kept moving his head trying to see what I was drawing. "Cmom please?" He had puppy dog eyes. I sighed and smiled. "Alright." I moved my hand and he looked at the drawing. "Cool! I like how you draw." I smiled. "Thanks." I replied. Finally we were at school and I headed to my locker. I put my stuff in and grabbed my notebook,binder,and pencil. I headed off to my first class. Math. I actually like math. Just not where I sit. I sit next to a kid named Sophia. She isn't very nice. When I got to math I set my stuff on the desk and then sat down. Me and this other kid were the only ones in there. I put my hands on my head and sighed. 

~Time skip~

I was walking home because I didn't feel like riding the bus home. I guess I didn't introduce myself. Hi im Joseph Dot. I'm fifteen and I love to draw.  I have an older brother but hes only two months older than me. He stayed home since he has a cold. Anyways thats me.