Ride to Remember

A blonde haired girl was running a hallway of a very sophisticated block of apartments, until she stopped in front of a door and rang the doorbell. Ding, Dong!

"I'm coming!" Someone inside shouted. From the tone of voice, deep and strong, people can tell it was a man.

A young man opened the door, his messy raven hair dripping water, his very well-built chest and fantastic 6 pack slightly wet, and only wearing a pair of loose, low waist jeans, with the top of his dark blue boxers visible.

"Sorry, I was in the shower..."

She was staring at his amazing body 'what I would do with you right now, Gray Fullbuster!', and she blushed at her thought.

"You can be having a great time staring at me out there, but I think you can still stare at me inside. Come in." he said with his sexy smirk.

"What can I say? I like what I see..." was her reply brushing her hand in his waist and entering the house, making her way to his living room.

"You know, you look great tonight." He said while his eyes wondered all over her body.

Her hair was in a high, but a little messy, ponytail reaching her elbows and she was wearing a black, off the shoulders blouse with big white letters saying CAN YOU BE MY RIGHT GUY?, and a pair of dark jeans and a white and black heels.

"Am I not supposed to be your right guy?" he asked with a grin still staring at her back.

"I don't know, are you?" she said turning to him, who was right behind her.

"Well, I would like to know, if I am... but right now... I would like to have my kiss... you haven't kissed me since yesterday..." he said huskily while leaning over her and putting his arms around her tiny waist.

"...and then..." he whispered at her ear while nibbling it and pulling her over his still wet body.

"...we..." he claimed her lips in such a hungrier and passionate way that any thought of her just vanished and she just kissed him back fiercely. When breathing became a hard task he broke the kiss and start trailing kisses all over her jaw and neck while nibbling it.

"...can-"

"Stop making out, because we'll gonna be late!" Lucy said stopping him, and getting away from his embrace, missing the warm feeling of his body immediately.

"Oh baby, come on..." he said while pouting.

"No, no, no! Not now. We'll gonna be late to wherever you are planning to take me if you don't hurry! By the way where are you taking me? You just said that I need to be here by 7pm, and that I couldn't get late, and here I am, and now you are the one who still isn't ready." While she was babbling around he was getting ready. He put a white buttoned shirt and a pair of black sneakers. Grabbing his car keys and the apartment and making his way out he put an arm over her waist and took her to the elevator.