Part 1

Quick character introduction: Hi my name is Carter Hale, yes thats right my dad is Derek Hale and he married his mate my mom Marcey Hale their love story is like a fairytale but that's another story. I am a 16 year old Werewolf, I am in Scott Mccalls pack along with Lydia Martin (my best friend), Liam Dunbar, Hayden, Theo Raken(yes I know he is not in his pack but he is in this book), and my amazing boyfriend/mate Stiles Stilinski (the hottest guy in Beacon Hills in my eyes).
A/N: Malia is not in this I'm sorry in this she just left because of her mom.

Carter's POV:
*she is dreaming*
I will forever love you Carter so will you Marry m.....
Right as Chris Evens was about to ask me to marry me I was woken up by my idiotic brother Allen(he is 18) I yelled at him " ALLEN CHRIS EVENS WAS JUST ABOUT TO ASK ME TO MARRY ME AND YOU RUINED IT" and I throw my pillow at him and he ran out laughing, classic Allen he knew what I was dreaming about and woke me an hour before everyone else that's right an HOUR!!! Sometimes I just want to beat my brother up. So I just decided to get up and get ready so I got in the shower and after about 15 minutes later I got out and dried off and I went to my closet to pick out my outfit. After about 5 minutes of picking and choosing I decided on a black skater skirt and a crop top shirt that said "California Vibes" with a hippy van on it with my flower vans. After that I did my makeup and and then went in the bathroom and straightened my hair I went down stairs and my mom was already making her famous pancakes. My brother came down right as I finished and Stiles arrived and when he walked in he hugged my and I kissed him right as I was about to walk at the door my dad walked in and said " hold it right there Carter Paige Hale you are not going to school dressed like that" I thought to myself man I was so close and my dad and I argued and my mom interrupted thank you mom she said " Derek honey she looks fine and she's growing up I know you want her to dress like she did when she was 3 but you have to let it go" again THANK YOU MOM with that my dad said "fine have a good day and I love you" I said bye and I love you and when I hugged my mom I whispered "thank you" and she just smiled at my and off Stiles and I went to school. I always think it's cute when Stiles drives because he always has one hand on the wheel and the other on her thigh when ever he can he always looks at me and when ever he does his heartbeat gets faster and faster and I would just smile to myself.
*At BHHS*
As Stiles and I got out of his jeep he came over to me and put his arm around me and he kissed the top of my head and said "I love you" and I said it back right as Scott, Lydia, Liam, Hayden, Theo walked up to us and we all walked in with Lydia and Hayden beside me and Stiles his arm still around me. We all went to our lockers Stiles kissed me goodbye and went off with Scott. Lydia and Hayden and I were talking about girl stuff and Lydia and I said goodbye to Hayden and went to our first class. *lunch time* We all meet up at our table and where laughing and then all of a sudden I felt a vision coming to me and my head hurt so bad and Scott noticed right as I got up and ran out of the lunch room and out of the school running to the woods as they were yelling my name I stopped and saw what I saw in my vision the Alpha pack. When I stopped Scott, Stiles, Liam, and Theo all stepped in front of me with Lydia by my side. Then I saw a familiar face the one...the only...my Uncle Peter(I know it would not be her uncle but that's her only other family she had so she calls him her Uncle).