5

I indeed walked away.

"Stupid Dane. You are so stupid" This runs in my thought. I kept on walking, on my way to my car, when I bumped into someone. Some guy, I think I just met now.

"I'm sorry miss."

I did not answer. I just go on my way. I'm only few meters away from the parking area when suddenly I felt someone grab me by waist. I get off his hands and pushed him hard.

"Son of a b**ch! What are you- " I paused when a car ,in an incredible speed, just passed us by.

"I was just trying to save you from that. I didn't know, you would be upset." He said, and raised both of his hands, like a surrender.

"Hands off!" I managed to tell him before that.

"Oh!!!You're welcome" He shouted and sounded sarcasm. I started walking to reach my car.

"Where are you heading?" I was startled when upon opening the door, that same guy stand just beside me and asked me that. Annoying.

"Hell?" I answered. Nearly without patience.

"Why? This feels like heaven" He looked at me in the eye. And smiled sweetly.Flirtatious.

I smirked.He's flirting huh.

"I'm Yohann Imperial. Call me Hanz." He extended his arm and I grabbed that chance to get in my car.

It didn't take a long time before I reach this place.The noise overrules.

This ironically, is giving me some sense of relief. At least, in this way, nobody could see nor hear what my heart doesn't seem to expound-what my memory can't afford contain.

“One more glass of whiskey please”

I asked the bartender. Ugh! No, it’s more like I shouted to the top of my lungs.

“ONE MORE GLASS OF WHISKEY PLEEAAASSSEEEE”
What the f***! This bartender keeps on ignoring me. For goodness’ sake!

“Hey yah! How dare yah-"

Hell yeah. I must be out of my mind. I banged the glass the hardest I knew just so this bartender would attend to my whims but a stronger hand hold my wrist, stopping me from whatever I intend to do…more…

Well I’m sorry.” With a commanding mood of arrogance. His brows furrowed even as he continue “but I bet this is already yer 6th or 8th round of glass”

“So like yah care huh” I violently tried  to get off him. Aish…I don’t even know you!!!! But this creature is firmly strong huh…

“Yer. Getting. drunk” the guy firmly said giving emphasis on each word. I gritted my teeth in disgust...and annoyance.This is b---sh-t.

"Will yah quit butting in Mister...".I pointed a finger at him. “I don’t know yah…” then smirked “…yah don’t know me and besides… who’s getting drunk here? That’s a wow! Because miracle! I can still feel my feet dude…” I laughed sarcastically “…that can’t be true"

I turned my gaze at the bartender who is about to hand a tequila to another costumer. I shouted ‘ Hey’ Like that’s another  b---sh--.

“I’m sorry”

Whew!Yet, I must ask like why is that?
He turned his back and went to the right side of the cellar.

Again I banged my glass. Nah! I threw it. Right at the cellar. For sure this bartender was shocked. Tsk. Just because you are trying my guts a--h-le. The crowd seem not to pay attention. They’re like all busy with their own dirty businesses.