ZODIAC UPDATES

09/22/16 - Thr

Alright! So there's a new Sign added to the Zodaic... it's Ophiuchus.

I do not know if this is the official Sign of Ophuichus because in my defense I just looked this image up in google.
This is the new birthdates I guess. My friend on facebook shared this and tagged it to me.

~•~•~•~

•Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16

•Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March. 11

•Pisces: March. 11 - April. 18

•Aries: April. 18 - May. 13

•Taurus : May. 13 - June. 21

•Gemini: June. 21 - July 20

•Cancer: July. 20 - Aug. 10

•Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16

•Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30

•Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23

•Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29

•Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17

•Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20

~•~•~•~

Now... talking about this makes me more depressed when I already am with my life. This type of things like changing it when you're already USED to your sign makes me cringe. This makes me want to delete this book already, you know why? Because everything that I thought I knew already about the Zodiac Signs is changing. For example, you see a characteristic of someone and it reminds you about that Zodiac Sign that has the same characteristic. Well guess what? NASA officially posted the adjustment to the constellations. As far as I know they've changed it like 3x now. Some of you out there are lucky that your Zodiac Sign didn't change. However MY SIGN CHANGED! I am afraid that in anytime in the future, before you know it, I've already deleted this book and will have forget all about the Zodiac Signs and move on to another topic that I might be more interested in. You know, I've always cherished, adored, amd loved my zodiac sign. And they're just going to change it like that. Poof! Here's your new zodiac sign and you better treat it like your last zodiac sign! Wow. World. Just. Wow. Look, don't misunderstand me but I hope this is not offensive. I come with peace with all the zodiac signs and treat them fairly. In fact, I'm thrilled on getting to know the new Zodiac Sign. I guess I'm just too shocked and I guess that I just can not accept my new Zodiac Sign. My apologies to all of you.