Chapter Ten

"And remember students your exam will be this Friday , so make sure you study! "

*ring - ring!*

"Class dismissed!"

I slowly removed myself from my desk. I was so tired, the whole night I couldn't sleep because I cried . I realized I was starting to care for Noah and thats what hurt me the most.

I ignored him the entire morning. I was to stressed to even care about him or anything else. I didn't even bother to do my hair.

I watched my classmates run out the classroom trying to get to there next class before the bell ringed.

"Watch ou-"

I felt my chin brush someones shirt and closed my eyes to prepare myself for the fall to the concrete  but was surprised when I didn't.

I opened my eyes and saw Liam Hazleton holding onto me. His arms were wrapped around my waist and my hands were resting on his shoulders.

I smiled nervously and he returned the gesture.  He stood us up both straight and I pulled away from him quickly.

I bent down to collect my papers that fell out of my hand.

"You okay?"  Liam asked as he handed over one of my papers.

"Yeah , just lost in my own world" I gave him a soft smile and stood back up.

"Thanks for the help"

Liam nodded his head and began jogging to the other side of campus.

The rest of the school day went fine, I guess . I was just ready to get home. I couldn't find Hazel or Michelle anywhere. They were always my ride home but I guess not today. I figured the only way I was getting home today was asking my stubborn brother.

My dearest sister :) <3
Come get me ! On the other side on campus near north hall.

Matt (My brotherr <3)
should I ? God did give you 2 feet you know.......

My dearest sister :) <3
Stop Playing Matthew!!

Matt (My brotherr <3)
  You owe me ;)

My dearest sister :) <3
Yeah yeah whatever, just hurry up!

The sound of tires rubbing against the road hit my ears as I watch my brother turn the corner viciously , almost hitting the trashcan.

He rolled down his window with a smirk on his face and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't even know how you passed your drivers test " I said as I got into the car buckling my seatbelt.

Matt looked over at me and smiled.

"Well thats easy sis , you just sleep with them"

"Matthe-"

Matt turned up the radio and sped off from the curb.

I looked at my watch and huffed. Matt looked over at me and turned down the radio.

"Whats the matter sis ?"