COMPLICATIONS~A JUSTIN BIEBER LOVE STORY~INTRO

Characters-

Juliet: A very out-going girl with long,blonde,curly hair. She is 15, her birthday is May 2nd. Juliet is a very good dancer-dancing is her life and she has been doing it since she was 2. Juli, Jules, Shawty, and babycakes are all of her nick names.

Melanie:Juli's best friend, she is 11 days younger than Juli. Also loves to dance,but not as much as Juli.

JM (Juliet's mom): Looks like Juli but older.

Charles:Juli's step-dad

JD (Juliet's dad):not in the story very much

Michelle:Juli's step mom

Justin:everybody knows him!

Juli also has an older brother Tyler who is almost 20, 3 step-brothers and a half-sister coming up!

Background- Justin is famous and is on world tour right now. Since Juliet and him are such great friend she is on tour with him.

On To The Story!

(Juli's POV)

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I have been on tour with justin for almost 2 months I can't believe it! Today we arrived in Paris and are staying here for 5 days. Hopefully Justin will realize that I'm that special little lady he's been looking for all of these years- you know since it's the city of romance after all!

(Justin's POV)

This is it I have to do it while we're in Paris-I have to tell Juli how in love with her I am! Or else some other guy might steal her heart. And that wouldn't be good.

SOOO.... What do you guys think...5 comments please!?!?!