COMPLICATIONS~A JUSTIN BIEBER LOVE STORY~CHAPTER 1

Juiet's POV

After tonight's show Justin had asked me to go sight seeing with him-but now we were just sitting at the Eiffel tower. And it was getting awkward. Which is weird considering the fact that Justin and I had been best friends since we were 3. Then Justin sighed.

"Shawty I-..." I couldn't take it any longer!

"Justin I love you, more than just friends!" I bursted out.

Justin's POV

Did I hear her right? No,I couldn't have. Juli likes me more than a friend?! Just then I heard Juli getting up.

"Justin I'm sorry."

"Shawty, what for? I love you too! " With that I leaned in and closed the space between our lips.

Juliet's POV

Te kiss-my first kiss (I know I know! 15 and having my first kiss-pretty sad)-was absolutely amazing! When it was over Justin put his forehead on mine and whispered "Ba-is it okay if I call you baby?" That I just laughed at-of course it was okay! Justin must know me pretty well because he continued. B"Baby you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that."

To which I answered "If it's anywhere near to as long as I've been waiting then it must have been torture honey!"

"Juli we need to clear something up. I don't love you." My heart broke with those words, but Justin just smiled and kept going. "I'm IN love with you!" Somehow Justin managed to break my heart, and then make it melt in a period of about three seconds.

"Babe don't do that to me!" I scolded. "I swear my heart stopped! And just for the record, I'm in love with you too."

Justin's POV

This night is the best night ever! It went from being awkward and silent, to us admitting our love for each other. But there was still one thing that I needed to clear up.

"Juliet Katherine Lastoroziuk, would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend? Juli let out a little scream at that then quickly cleared her throat.

"I mean, Justin Drew Bie-- screw this. Of course I'll be your girlfriend!"

Jules you are the strangest person I know."

"But you LOVEEEEEE me!!!!!!!!!" Julie sang.

"That I do." I said as I kissed her for the second time. I decided to take things a little farther and let my tongue gently graze her lower lip. I smiled as she immediately let me in. Before I knew it we were laying on the grass with my hands up the back of her shirt. I pulled back and smiled at her. "Babe are you okay

?" I said as I noticed the fear in her eyes.

She nodded her head. "It's just that I haven't been this far before." She must have noticed my surprise because she said "I know, it's not that far at all, but..."

I didn't even give her a chance to finish. "But why?" I asked confused. "You're beautiful, hot, sexy..I could go on forever." Jules giggled at that, then sighed.

"Thanks, but it's because I've never even been kissed before."

I slowly smiled. "So that was your first kiss?" Again she nodded. "Well then, how about i make your third kiss very memorable?"

Juliet's POV

"And how are you going-" My sentence was cut off by Justin smashing his lips into mine, and carefully, yet still roughly pushing me back onto the grass. Justin's hands then started playing with the bottom of my shirt, and he pulled away.

"May I?" He asked,always the gentleman. I smiled and nodded. Suddenly my shirt was off-I don't even know how it happened. Then Justin started grinding his hips into mine. I broke the kiss and moaned.

"Justin baby, please not here." I begged.

"But Jules, I want you!"

I giggled at that. "Baby I can feel that." He looked at me confused, still grinding away. I smiled and pointed to his "area".

"Baby, Im so sorry, I didn't mean to!" Justin said blushing.

"Hey hey, it's fine! Babe I'm flattered! Let's just go back to the hotel, your mom might be worried."