Falling In Love With A Obsessive Killer.

CHAPTER 1:::

 It all started when a new boy named Jeffery Woods moved to my school. I was minding my own buisness and reading amy favorite Stephan King book called Rose Madder, listening to To The Stage by Asking alexandria in Study Hall.

"Hey guys we got a new student!!!" Zoie yelled running towrds me and my brother Angel. Angel sighed and i just ignored her, it was too early to be that hyper. I think she's on crack or something.

"Come on guys, He's Really cute!! and he's Your type of guy!!", she practically squealed. I looked at her grinning. I'm really shy so when i see a guy i think is cute i end up just hiding. All of the sudden, a tall boy, (by my guess he's probably 6'2), with black hair (about shoulder length), and snake bites, walks in staring at his shoes, being dragged by Mrs. Kelly (Really preppy guidence councler). 

"OKAY EVERYONE!! GET IN YOUR SEATS!!!", My Grumpy Teacher yells. "Hello everyone, hope you're having a good morning!!, This is a new student named Jeffery Woods, Megan I would like you to show him to his classes, you will have a pass for all your classes, bye guys", then just left. Jeffery walked over to me and sat down next to me.

"H-Hey" he said shyly.

"h-h-hi" I said in a quiet voice.

He gigled and i just smiled. I felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest. He's so Freakin CUTE. He's in all of my classes so im not late for any of them, and he sits next to me in every one of my classes. While im working i can feel him staring at me... Do i stink or something???

Tyler leaned back in his seat and whispered,

"Awwee little emo bitch got a bf i see"

I kicked his chair and he ended up falling backwards and hitting the ground with a loud thud. 

"HAHAHAHA OH MY GAWD!!!!" Erin yelled laughing til he fell over. Erin is probably the funiest kid in my highschool. I heard a giggle coming from Jeffery. I started laughing.. 'oh no' I tought to myself, my laugh was creepy and i hated it. I held it down and let out a little breath and covered my mouth. 

*** SORRY I HAD TO CUT IT OFF HERE CUZ I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK, you probably dont want me to update anyways x3***

CONTINUING STORYYY::::

I was walking him to the next class and a girl named callie shoved me into a locker, i tried to get up but my leg hurt alot and i couldn't stand on it. Jeff grabbed her by the back of her lime green hoodie and practically Threw her and helped me up and we walked away to chemistry.

After chemistry i walked him to his locker and said goodbye, and drove home.

"I''m home" I yelled. of course no one was home, Mom's always at her boyfriend's house and my father passed away 2 years ago. I walked upstairs to my room, laid on my bed and put my headphones on and drifted off to sleep...

I'm walking around in the woods for some reason. "Hello?" I call out. I hear a creepy giggle behind me. "Heheheh GO TO SLEEP!!"

I wake up screaming, it was only a dream. i look at my ipod clock. 4:36am. I run downstairs and into the kitchen to grab something to eat. "Hmmmm... Maybe i'll skip today" I grab some cold pizza and a monster and run back up to my room. I look out my window and i see my mom isnt home yet. "Yayyyy" I say to myself and sit in my bean bag and turn the tv on surfing through channels. I watch Adventure Time for about two hours and lay back down and go to sleep.