Chapter 4- Memories .... a fatal attarctaion

Dedicated to Manha  :) 

Paradise View Raima's Bungalow

Snehal wiped the dust of the picture she was holding...it was of Sam and Raima....she smiled thinking how everything had changed...Snehal was the daughter of Khanna's butler...the day he was hired he brought Snehal along she was 4 then a year younger than Raima-Sam...she kept hiding behind her father as he spoke to Rakhi Khanna.....Rakhi smiled looking at Snehal and extended her arm; ''Come to me baby''

Butler stiffened; ''Ma'am I am sorry I brought her...there was no one to take care of her...she doesn't have a mother...she will not disturb anybody...''

Rakhi; ''Come to me child'' Snehal walked to Rakhi after getting a nod from her father...Rakhi pulled her into her lap; ''Ok so you start today...and what's your name Baby''

Snehal responded looking down; ''Snehal...''

Rakhi; ''Do you go to school'' Snehal nodded negative...Rakhi looked at the butler; ''From now ...Snehal will be going to school as Rini and Sam...'' Her father tried to protest..but Khanna's were persistent...they took care of their staff like family ...since the day Rakhi got to know Snehal had no mother....she showered her with all the love....Snehal befriended Sam...she was scared of Raima who inturn would tease and pull all kind of pranks on innocent Snehal... ... her father had strictly told her never to forget that she was Khanna's servant daughter....and should stay in limits Snehal would take public transport even when Sam offered her the ride... ... but one day changed everything ...

Snehal was being bothered by a group of brats is college...she was in first year and very bright... her growing popularity rubbed some spoilt brats in a jealous way...they would tease her pull her clothes...and touch her inappropriately ....Snehal was keeping quite... ...one such day...when one of the guys pinned Snehal in the staircase....Sam saw it and came to her rescue....she warned the guys to back off...they did.. but not before ushering Snehal a warning ....Sam took Snehal with her...and made sure she wasn't alone.... one day when Sam wasn't around...she was corned again but this time openly in the campus no one came forward to help her...the group circled her with their bikes...and the guy who had been warned by Sam got down from his vehicle and prowled towards her...Snehal just prayed shutting her eyes tightly...but before he could touch her a car smacked their bikes down...Snehal heard them cursing and opened her eyes...she smiled and whispered; ''Rini''

Raima had come down from London for her vacations and Sam had told her what Snehal was going through...before anyone could understand...Raima drove in reverse coming forward in full speed smashing their bikes hard again...they tried stopping her but it was of no use Raima got down with a hockey stick breaking the lights of the bikes ....Sam sat on the bonnet enjoying the scene... Raima threatened the group bad before pulling Snehal with them ... the gang could do nothing...Raima was a Khanna and the rogue one...Snehal jumped on Raima and Sam chuckled....Raima wiped her tears and cupped her face; ''Kiddo...only I have the right to trouble or tease you no one else...no one hurts what I love'' That was the day when Snehal decided to prove her friendship to the twins come what may she had sworn never to leave them alone...Snehal came back to present when Raima ruffled her hair...taking the chair opposite to her

Arjun's Mansion

Arjun was in his study...he had asked Gupta to call Raima infront of him...Gupta dialled Raima's office and was received by the receptionist...she transferred the call to Raima's cabin...who was in a discussion with Snehal...Raima knew who called her...she glanced at Snehal with a smirk...Snehal understood and answered; ''How are you Gupta Sir''

Gupta; ''Snehal! I am good....was trying my luck if I could get through Raima''

Snehal smiled looking at Raima...who enjoyed making people wait; ''Sorry to disappoint you...but I am the filter to Raima...and she is not a very social person''