Chapter 8

Carlos P.O.V
What was this nigga talking about. Talm bout his girl . That girl don't want him . We rode off to the girl Diamond house to get more info .

When we pulled up I seen Diamond hop out that hard ass car. Her outfit was clean as fuck . Damn she looked fine . " Hey yall this is what she sent me " Diamond said showing us her phone . Right eye grabbed it " That's good to know I can track her phone through the text. " Right eye said .Even though Right eye was a  gansta he was smart asf when it came up to technology that's how we find almost all the niggas who fuck with us . He went to working his magic on the phone . As he was looking for the location my eyes wondered off to Diamond. "Damn she fine as hell " I thought to myself I think it's her  eyes that get me .She noticed me starring and raised her eyebrows "wtf you looking at "she said "I can't look at you now ma you fine asl " I said to her "This not the time to flirt Carlos my best friend is missing I don't know if you forgot Or wha.." She was cut off by Right eye "Aye y'all I found something she over there by Big P old trap " Big P I thought I would never here that nigga name again . Big P was a old time Pimp he had a lot of money he moved weight ,but not as much as me he was a old timer that nigga had vanished once them Jamaican niggas came down here . looking for his ass about they money.  they say he be moving weight on the low but won't say where he at " I hope that nigga ain't got nothing to do with it cause I'll kill that nigga on sight unlike them Jamaican niggas I know my city and yo whereabouts "lets go " I told them .
Me and Right Eye hopped in my Lexus while Diamond hopped in the Ferrari from last night .I wonder who the hell car that is cause I know they ain't got money like that . I called some of my niggas from the trap to come help me

Karens P.O.V
I was sitting in this dark ass room sweating like a mf  .The room had no windows or a A.C . I felt like I was about to die .I was laying on the floor with my eyes closed while chained up hoping this was all just a bad dream .I had to Pee from all the liquor in my system from last night so my bladder was hurting hella bad cause I didn't want to pee on myself.
I heard the big door shut and the light came on .I just laid there still with my eyes closed ,until I felt cold water being thrown on me "AHHHHHHH" I screamed .i turned around to be face to face with Big P " Bitch you thought you was just gone drug me and steal my shit and get away with it you stupid little bitch " He kicked me and my side I gasped while crying" I'm sorry Big P I am I didn't mea..." he kicked me in my mouth "Shut the fuck up bitch " I start to spit out blood " You Know you the first bitch to try me on some shit like this I liked yo lil ass for minute but now I'm finna show you how it feel to play with my money " He smirked "Aye y'all want some young meat boys " Then a whole bunch of niggas walked in "Feast " Big P said before walking out the room then a light skin older dude pulled his pants down first while the other dudes in the back laughed looking at me lusting over my body "Pow Pow Pow Pow Pow Pow " I heard guns busting in before the dude could even touch me and like a Guardian angel I saw Right eye bust in shooting from left to right all head shots . " he rushed to me "Baby I'm so sorry are you okay " I was just sobbing in his chest "Get up baby we gotta go before it get hot " He looked to the right to see a key on the table and unchained my leg . And carried me out. I saw niggas laid out dead as we went to the door I saw niggas putting what look like Big P in the back of a black Suburban S.U.V with all black tents.My best friend hopped out the car to open up the door  for Right Eye for me to get in the car  I stole from Big P . He carefully placed me in the car and my Bestie was already on the other side and crunk up the car and pulled off .

Right Eye P.O.C
I hopped in Carlos car . Carlos was out of breath this nigga was crazy he enjoyed shooting niggas as if we was in call of duty "Man what we gone do bout Big P " He asked "We gone torture that nigga like he did my girl " He looked at me with his eye raised "Yo girl when y'all two start talking " I sighed " Karen was my first everything first kiss first fuck all that man we decided to keep what we had on the low we ain't want nobody to know man I love that girl with all my heart I'll give her the world but she don't want it from me and that's where we bump heads she feel like she gotta get it on her on I salute her for it but I just don't like it " he looked at me in shock " Damn fr homie that's crazy Ian expect all that " we headed to the trap mansion .The ride was quite there we both was in deep thought I guess
We pulled up to the trap mansion i dabbed a couple of my niggas we took Big P to the Bloody room we call it that cause you should know why
We but this nigga in a torture chair and chained him and snatched the black mask off
" Y'all lil niggas " he laughed while blood was in his mouth I guess he got beat up on his lil trip here " So what y'all gone do kill me over that lil bitch " I punched him in the mouth broke his tooth "Aye bring me the hammer " I told one of the youngins I made the young niggas watch since they want to be apart of the game they gotta be prepared cause this Nigga could be them one day or they could be me in the situation "Your hands should never touch a woman yo momma told you that right " I raised a eyebrow as I take the hammer from lil Nino He was real lil gangster he was 14 he really wanted to be apart of this game . Big P hand hung to the chair. I took the hammer and slammed it on it as hard as I could as he cried out I repeatedly did it over and over again until his hand was crack all up he cried out to just kill him already but nahh I was having fun I swung the hammer at his mouth a couple of teeth and blood splat out of his mouth my mind drifted off to my dad beating my mother over and over again that pain just made me beat Big P even worst I couldn't stop I couldn't I hated people that abused women so I beat him and beat him tell he was knocked out .Then I took a gun and shot him in the head .

I literally have not been on this book since like 2017 lmfaooo I got bored and said I was going to finish it along I see I had a lot of errors in this book I was young as hell when I wrote this but I got y'all stay tuned