My girlfriend goes dancing

Percy POV

Well, I guess Annabitch was right about Athena and Poseidon kids not  getting along. So I suppose this is how it started.

Flashback- 3rd POV.

After the Second Giant War everyone was summoned to Olympus for awards, they were each given one wish. But Percy got two wishes because they hadn't fulfilled one of his wishes from the Second Titan War.

Piper went first and asked if she could be partially immortal,  Jason, so that he could be with Piper forever, also asked to be partially immortal.

Leo asked if they could free Calypso , Frank asked for his curse be removed, as did Hazel. Reyna asked for there to be Deputy Praetors for Camp Jupiter.

Then Annabeth asked to be partially immortal. Percy knew that he did not wish to be immortal, but accepted that to be with Annabeth, he had to also become immortal now and he was willing to do so for her.

Poseidon then asked, "Is my son not worthy of godhood?"

Zeus looked over Percy with a critical eye. Then he seemed to nod, as if deeming him worthy and said,"Perseus Jackson will you be the 13th Olympian?"

Poseidon beamed with pride but his face fell when Percy replied with a firm no. But Percy then continued to ask for his wishes and said that they should follow his wishes from the Second Titan War, which didn't count as one of the wishes and then he asked for partial immortality and for Lady Hestia and Lord Hades to have thrones on the Olympian council.

"Ok, let it be done" said Zeus.

Then Apollo, Hermes, and Mr. D looked at ech other, grinned and screamed "LET'S PARTY!!!" With a wave of their hands, the throne room was transformed into a party room with food and drinks, mostly wine, Mr. D's touch, and the Muses started up.

People started dancing, so Percy went to find Annabeth to make up that long overdue dance he owed get from the quest when they found Nico. He couldn't see her anyway until he looked to the far corner of the dance floor. And his jaw dropped.

He couldn't believe his eyes. Annabeth, the girl he'd fallen into Tartarus, was grinding on Will Solace. As he got closer, he could hear Annabeth, no, Annabitch moaning softly, "Oh Will, you're so much better than Percy."

His heart broke but he just ran away as fast as he could, away from the scene he'd seen, away from the joy that he could not empathy with. He left Olympus, and whistled for Blackjack.

Where to boss?  Blackjack whinnied.

To Camp... And don't call me boss! Percy replied.

Blackjack dropped him off at Camp Half-Blood and Percy headed to his cabin. He pulled out his backpack from under his bed and packed his clothes, some money, food, ambrosia, nectar and after a bit of hesitation a photo book of the Seven.

He pulled out a few sheets of paper from his Finding Nemo notebook to write notes to Chiron, Annabitch and Camp.

Dear Chiron,

I'm sorry for having to leave so quickly, it was a spur of the moment choice. The timing seemed right and I wanted to go home and see my family. I didn't need the hassle and I can't stay anymore.

Thank you for being a wonderful teacher,
Percy Jackson

Dear Annabeth,

I saw you with Will. I hope you realise what you've done, I fell into Tartarus for you and you go cheat on me. I'm going and I'll be back when I want but you better not come looking for me.

Goodbye
Perseus Jackson

Dear Camp,

Sorry for leaving so soon, it was a last minute decision and I hope you can understand that. I am going home to see my family, my mom hasn't seen me in 2 years. I'll be back soon, don't worry!

See you soon,
Percy Jackson

Percy stood up and took a last glance around the cabin. He'd miss it here. But he knew he'd have to go for now, he couldn't stay. He went to his house, his mom would be so glad to see him! 

He walked up the stairs to their apartment, but as he neared the door, Percy heard an eerie silence. There was no noise, at all! He couldn't hear a single sound so he cautiously opened the door. Nothing in the kitchen.  So he headed to the bedroom.

When he got there he saw his mom and Paul lying dead on the floor. A sound like dripping water made him turn his head and on the wall he saw a message written in blood that said "Since you killed my wife, I guess I'll kill your friends and family. Guess who's next. Tartarus,"

He broke down in tears, but quickly steeled himself. What would he do now?

E/N (Editors Note)
Hey guys, I'm the new editor! Wooo! My account is @PhizzyG and I'll see you soon! Bye!

Actually, I'll write the disclaimer. And I'll get Percy to help me!

Me: Hey Percy!!!
Percy: Go away
Me: I have blue cookies. I need you to do the disclaimer.
Percy: Go ask Leo or someone else
Me: Nope, you have to do it
Percy: Fine but I want those cookies
Me: Yay!!! *magically conjures up blue cookies and gives them to Percy*
Percy: *starts eating them*
Me: Do the disclaimer. *stern look*
Percy: *with cookies in his mouth* ok, so the author...
Me: That's not me!
Percy: Will you just let me get this over and done with?
Me: Sorry
Percy: So as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, *glares at me* the author doesn't own any of the characters.
Me: Thanks Percy! Bye everyone!

Hey guys faulty here so that is my new editor so she help fix my stories plz coment and vote.