Homecoming Deathmatch

Naruto was surprised at how little the appearance of his classmates had changed. They had gotten bigger sure, but really that do not look all that different than they did three years ago. Naruto was going to be a real shock to them. Now he was the spitting image of Minato. His left eye contains the all-powerful Rinningan while his right eye contains the less powerful Sharingan. Black marks, like his sage mode eyes, ring the upper part of his eyes, telling everyone just how much chakra he has stored behind them. His old orange jumper had been replaced with black jeans and a loose, long navy jacket. His hair was long like Minato's in the front and cropped short in the back—exposing a nasty scar he received from a rampaging Orochimaru. His headband now stayed permanently around his neck and his hood rarely came down.

              Naruto grinned, ready for the task at hand. By order of lady Tsunade, he was to test himself anonymously against his old classmates. As Sakura passed underneath him, Naurto, hood up and mask on, confronts her. He would have landed square on top of her, but Lee reacted quicker. One swift kick had Naruto dodging, landing on a branch a good six meters away. "Who are you?!" Sakura yells.

              Naruto, deciding to play a villain, laughs. "Do you truly not know? I am your demise." Naruto jumps, curtesy of the Flying Raijin, to his preplaced marker two feet behind Kiba. "Let's take out the bloodhound." Smart move on his part, if Kiba were to ever catch a whiff of him, his cover would be blown. Naruto tosses Kiba's unconscious body to Akamaru, taking great care that he would not be harmed. "Take your master and leave." Knowing that they were out, Akamaru takes hold of Kiba and retreats back to their sensei, so she could look after Kiba.

              In retaliation for her fallen comrade, Hinata attacks. Knowing what would happen if her gentle fist were ever to land, Naruto dodges. Hinata missteps, causing her to lose her balance. Out of reflex, Naruto reaches out to catch her. Briefly, their eyes meet, and even though his eyes are so different, recognition brightens Hinata's eyes. "Naruto?" She whispers so only they could hear her.