Chapter 1 //The Mission//

▪Edited▪
      (Narrator POV)

   It was a normal day in Fairy Tail, Gray and Natsu fighting while Elfman screaming "MAN", and the normal thundertribe in the corner talking too each other. While a certain Blonde Celestale mage drinking her usual strawberry smoothie at the bar minding her own buisness, not really.

(Lucy POV)

   "Mira im soo bored" I said bordley to Mira, she then said "Why not go on a mission with Team Natsu"
"I cant we were banned from mission". "Well why d---" Mira was cut off by Master screaming "TEAM NATSU AND THE THUNDERTRIBE IN MY OFFICE NOW" we knew something was wrong when we walked to Masters office.
When were about to enter we felt a dangerous dark aura inside so we werent sure who should enter first then Evergreen just had too blurt out "LUCY U GO FIRST HE LIKES U BEST AND WONT SCREAM AT U".              "WHAT NO--Finee I will do it"
   I then oppened the door and walked in with everyone else trailing behind me like lost puppies. "You guys have a mission with Sabertooth,Jellal,and Mystogan from the magic council SO DONT MESS IT UP" he mentally screamed the last part. "GRAMPS THERES NO WAY IM WORKING WITH THOSE ASS-----" "NATSU BEHAVE" I said with a awful dangerous aura surrounding me. "The monster is out" I heard Master muttter, I turned too him with a more dangerous aura and said "What did u just say Master" the last park I said darkly. He shuttered and soo did everyone else then I took the flyer and started reading it when I noticed and screamed "WE HAVE TO BE AT THE TRAIN STATION IN A MINUTE SO RUNNN".

[~Time Later~]

   We are soo lucky we hade Laxus tellaport us with his magic thank god. We entered the train and saw The Dragon Duo with a girl that had long water like blue hair and beautiful blue eyes (A/n Lets just say she looks like Rin from blue exorcist just in female form) sitting in between them. Right away I saw Erza run and sat next too Jellal what a suprise. While Laxus,Evergreen, and Freed sat next too each other. And finally Gray sat next too Bixlow and Natsu had too grab Rouge and sit next too him in a differnt seat since he didnt wanna be alone. There were no other seats so I just went up to Mystogan and asked "Can I sit here" he looked up and nodded and moved so I can have the window area and sat back down. When the train started all the dragon slayers turned blue I couldnt help but laugh but I noticed the girl next too Sting also got motion sickness. I started feeling drousy and tired so I just fell asleep.

(Mysterious Mystogan POV)

    I was just looking around until I felt a little weight on my shoulder I turned too find Lucy and that she fell asleep on my should soo I just thought why not, I just go too sleep too...(A/n I know how this was short but what was I suppose too right seriously)

       [~Time Later Lucy's POV~]

     I woke up feeling something heavy on my shoulders I turned and saw that I fell asleep on Mystogans shoulder while he fell asleep on my head. (A/n Like that GraLu picture with Lucy and Gray sleeping, Lucy sleeping on Grays shoulder and Gray sleeping on her head) I shoved him a little too wake up and he did, then he finally noticed our position. He finally moved his head from my head and got up while grabbing his staffs. When everyone got off the train I noticed we forget too bring someone and I screamed "WERE MISSING GRAY" everyone looked at me and noticed Gray wasn't here. Then we heard "U GUYS LEFT ME" we all turned and saw a exhausted and sweaty Gray. We all headed too too the main statue that was a giant statue off a girl. I looked around and saw everyone staring at me then Jellal said "She looks exactly like u" everyone else nodded and I noticed that the statue did look kinda like me. Suddenly I felt warm arms around me and getting spinned around in a hug......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/n Dont u just love Dots)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued....

Kayla: Well very sorry when I was writing this story and my Mystic Reach they got deleted sooo sorry *tail and ears go down*

Lucy: Its ok dont worry *pats Kiri's head*

Sting: Well....

Kayla: Someone do the disclaimer so I can kick Sting out of here

Rosemai: Brownie'san does not own Fairy Tail

Kayla: My little exced who taught u to call me that *dark aura*

Rosemai: STING'BEE

Kayla:Well bye and STING YOUR DEAD *has demon sword*