Chapter 1.

I walk into the building. I get pushed by someone then roll my eyes and walk to the desk.
"Im here to see Mr.Clark."
"Yes. Ms.Kirves right?"
"Yes ma'am."
"Go right up the elevator and to the top floor. He's ready for you"
I nod and go to the elevator and push the top floor. The elevator goes up slowly. Once its on the 6th floor the doors open. I gulp and walk out of the doors and into a room closing the door. The walls are replaced by windows so you see out of them.
"Welcome. Sit down. I have a meeting in 30 minutes."
I quickly scan tee room for a place to sit. I sit don in a chair close to his desk.
"H-hello Mr.Clark. You agreed to take a interview for the papers... They s-sent me..."
"Yes i did. And i'm glad."
He looks at me scanning my body as i rustle through my papers and get a pen out.
"Im ready when you are Ms...?"
"K-kirves."
"Ms.Kirves"
I close my eyes, breath, then smile up at him softly.
"What does it feel like to be the owner of a multi-millionaire business.?"
"Powerful. It's not easy. Its complicated. Sometime you feel the power and make stupid mistakes. But you can usually fix it."
I write what he says down quickly.
"What do you mean by powerful?"
"If i wanted or needed to fire someone i am able to. Or if i need or want something at the very second i could easily get it. I own a business for gods sake. You're gonna feel powerful."
As i write his words down he stands up and walks around his desk then leans against his desk looking at me.
"What do you look for in a person.."
"Well."
"T-to work with if course."
"Oh. Yes. Of course. They need to be willing to do whatever is needed. They need to know how to work what they have.."
He smiles showing teeth.
"They need to know how to properly dress. And work let me do whatever i please to do. How about you Ms.Kirves.? What do you look for in a person.?"
I jot down hat he says and looks up at him.
"W-what.?"
"What do you look for in a partner."
He crosses his arms getting inpatient.
"W-well.... Sweet.. Gentle. Knows when not to be gentle.. Loving... Built.. Strong. Knows when to take control.. If I'm depressed, hold me and say its gonna be fine."
"Hmm. Nice to know."
His assistant walks in.
"Mr.Clark. Everybody is here now. Just waiting on you."
He nods and she walks out.
"Can you leave your number with my assistant.? I would like to continue this meeting another time. And i would love to see you again."
"O-of course."
I write my number on a piece of paper and give it to him, rushing out.
"Or give it to me. Okay."
I walk to my car as he watches me drive off.
Once I'm home i hear my room mate,
"How did it go.?"
"It went fine."
"Did you dream over how handsome he is.?"
"N-no. But he wants to see me again..."
"Hahah! Get it whitney!!"
"To continue the meeting i'm sure of."
"No babes. To see you."
i smile and sit down. I get on my computer and go through Facebook. I slowly fall asleep as my phone starts to buzz around 11.
"Hello.?"
I say in a tiring voice.
"Hello Ms.Kirves. This is Adam Clark. I hope this isn't a bad time."
"Oh. N-no. Its a perfect time. Just getting ready for bed..."
"Ah. Okay. Well the next meeting. I would like to see you soon. Do you think we could go out to dinner and finish the interview."
"U-uhm sure... When.? Im free any night."
"How about tomorrow.? Im cra- ready to finish the interview."
"Sounds great. What time.?"
"Eight P.M. Sharp. Ill be at your house. Text me where you live and ill be there at eight."
I text him my address and he sends a smily face back. I smile. I put my phone down and get undressed and lay down in only my underwear and bra. I soon fall asleep. Around 8 hours later i wake up. I look at my phone, three messages from Adam Clark. Once i open them i smile.
"Goodnight Ms.Kirves. I hope you sleep well."
"I just wanted to remind you about tonight at 8."
"Good morning.! I hope you have a wonderful day."
So i text him back, "why are you up so early."
He replies within 10 minutes, "i couldn't sleep. But I'm in a meeting. I have to go. Ill text you later."
I get ready for the day. I straighten my hair, making it go into a frizzy pony tail. I pull on a sports bra and a pair of black lacy underwear. I then pull on a dress, showing off my thick curves and my thin stomach. My body fitting perfectly with the dress. I look at my shoes, combat boots or heels? I grab a pair of heels wanting to look good for you. I pull them on. A little taller but not by much. He will still be taller than me. I then put on some reddish blackish lipstick, the only make up i will wear. I then grab my phone and keys and go to my car driving to a place around his meeting place. He's meeting at a coffee shop. I park my car and get out walking past the shop and him noticing me.
"Excuse me. I have to take this call." He acts like his phone is ringing and walks outside.
"Whitney!"
I turn around and look at him. I head to him as h heads to me at a faster pace. Once we are in front of each other he looks at me and takes his jacket pff wrapping it around me.
"Change. Now. Nobody needs to see this but m- but nobody.! Go change.! Nobody should look at you.!" I can tell he got mad and agitated. I stand there.
"Adam i am a grown woman. I will wear what i want. So leave me alone. You will pick me up at 8. And thats the only time you should judge what I'm wearing. I was going o wear this but I'm not sure because i don't want 'Anybody looking at me'" i say as i exaggerate being sarcastic.
".... change. Ill see you at 8."
He walks back and i walk to a store to look at clothes.