One

"Down, position two." I heard him call. I quickly bent over his lap.

I felt a tug against my waistband, and then the removal of my skinny jeans. They landed in a pile on the livingroom floor. I felt a warm hand caress my rear, followed by a quick smack. I whimpered lightly.

"Sir-"

-----------------------------------------------

I awoke to the sound of birds chirping. I looked out of my window to find a beautiful, clear, spring morning.
I yawned, and rubbed my eyes. I was groggy, as usual.

When you sleep for four or less hours a night, it just becomes something you have to deal with. Insomnia. Gotta love it.

I put on a shirt and headed downstairs into the kitchen. I routinely opened the refrigerator door. There wasn't much in the fridge besides junk. I always seem to turn into a three year old when it's time to go to the store.

I grabbed a few grapes and headed back upstairs to get dressed. As I headed up, I noticed my stuffed bunny laying on a stair.

"That shouldn't be there. Hmm..."
I grabbed Spotty and threw him on my bed.
I put on a pair of shorts and my running shoes, and headed out for my morning run.
I was sore from the uncomfortable sleep, so I decided to only run three miles, versus my usual five.

After my run, I came inside and had a quick shower.

While I was rinsing my hair, I heard a noise from downstairs. I listened for a bit, but I didn't hear anything else. This happens a lot, I'm a little paranoid.

I put conditioner in my hair, and started humming to myself. I had a catchy song stuck in my head. Rihanna always seems to work her way into my brain.

I began to rinse the conditioner out, when I heard a stair creak.

Someone was definitely in my house.

A/N

This is my first chapter so I'm making it short and sweet. I should be uploading another one soon, I have a lot of ideas for this story.