Three

"Siri, dial 9-1-1."
_____________________________________

I awoke to a blinding white light. I had no idea where I was.

"Delilah! You're awake!" I heard a familiar voice.

Once my eyes adjusted, I saw my bother Connor was sitting beside me.

"What...happened?" I managed to push out, even though my lungs burned.

I tried to sit up, but I got incredibly dizzy. "Lay down." Connor spoke gently. You just woke up, don't hurt yourself sis. I'll go tell the doctor you're awake.

Connor walked out of the room, and I stared at the ceiling. What happened to me?

I was still trying to remember when Connor returned with a lady in evergreen scrubs, presumably a doctor.

"Hello Delilah. I'm Doctor Evans."

"Hi..." I mumbled.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Groggy.. dizzy-what...what happened to me?"

"You-" Connor started,
"There there, get some rest." The doctor eased. "You must still be exhausted." As she talked I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I whined a bit.
"Here. Take two of these and one of these." The doctor handed me a small cup with three pills, and another cup with water.
"It'll help with the pain. Now get some rest, and I'll check back on you when you get back up."

The doctor left and I looked over at Connor. "I'm so sorry sis.." he began to cry. He walked over to me and began to stroke my head, making me sleepy. "Get some rest. We'll talk when you wake up." He kissed my forehead and sat back in his chair.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

I felt something warm and wet stroke my clit. I knew it was his tongue.

I cried out. "Please stop!" But I knew he'd never listen. I tried to get away from him, but his grip was firm and demanding.

He pulled his head back up, and I felt his cock rubbing against the entrance to my vagina.

By this time tears were pouring down my face. "Stop... Please...." I could barely form words. Why was this happening to me?

He entered, and I screamed out.
With every pump, I felt myself getting dizzier and dizzier. My tears were puddling up on the counter below me.
He pumped himself in and out until he had his finish.

"You were so nice and tight." He said with a smirk. "Now you're going to go night night."

He stood me up, and stabbed the knife into the center of my stomach. "Goodbye, sweet one.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

I woke up to the sound of my violent screaming. I heard the door open, and the doctor rush in.

"Are you alright?" Dr. Evans asked

"He raped me!" I sputtered. "Thats what happened to me!" I began to cry.

"There there..." the doctor rubbed my back to calm me down.

Connor walked back into the room, and saw me crying.

"Sis are you okay? What happened?"

"I remember Connor. I remember everything."

"We need to tell the police then." Connor picked up his phone.

"Maybe it's best to do that tomorrow." The doctor said. "She's still in a bit of shock."

"Yeah, tomorrow sounds good." I added.

"I'm gonna find this guy, and I'm going to make sure he never sees the light of day ever again." Connor said, and dialed a number into his phone.

"Hello this is Connor Williams. I'm calling on behalf of my sister, Delilah Williams."

[The doctor walked out of the room]

....

"Yes, sir."

....

"She remembered what happened last night."

....

"Tomorrow would be best"

....

"Yes, we're still at the hospital."

....

"Alright, thank you... Two o'clock? Alright."

He hung up the phone, and turned back around to face me. "A dectective is coming up to meet you tomorrow. He told me if you remembered to give him a call."

"Do you think they'll catch him?" I asked. It hurt to think that the guy who did this to me could still be out, and doing this to someone else.

"I hope Lylah. I hope..." he went off into a trail of thought.

The doctor reentered the room, and came beside my bed.
"I need to run some tests now." The doctor said calmly. She took my temperature, and took a few other tests.
After she was finished, she walked out of the room.

I began to doze off, when a man came in. He didn't look older than me, late twenties, possibly early thirties. I instantly smelled the chicken and mashed potatoes. It was then I realized I was starving.  Unless they somehow fed me while I was asleep, I must not have eaten beside a handfull of grapes the morning before.

"Hungry?" He said with a smile. His eyes were the bluest I'd ever seen.

"Famished," I responded with a light blush. He put the food onto my bed tray.

"Good, because I brought you quite a bit."

"Thank you so much," I smiled.

He left the room and I scooped a forkful of mashed potatoes, then stopped.

"Connor?"

"Yeah sis?"

"Am I allowed to be eating now? I did get stabbed in the stomach."

"The doctor said the wound was below your stomach, it just missed your intestines. You got real lucky. And besides, if you weren't supposed to be eating, the doctor wouldn't schedule you a meal from the kitchen, they'd be feeding you through a tube."

"Alright" I said, and continued onto my meal.

Once I was finished, I pushed my tray to the side, and turned on the tv. I watched CSI until I dozed off.