Night 1

As soon as they heard the screaming, Jessica and Tyler both jerked upright, being startled be the sudden noise. "What the hell is that?" Tyler asked over the piercing wail. "I have no clue, but we should check..."Jessica started to respond, but was then cut off by a scream of her own. She had just noticed the shadowy figure standing in front of them. She could barely make out its grotesque physique and its devilish horns and tail. What really scared her was the glowing red eyes the creature had that illuminated the whole room. Just as Tyler was about to ask his sister about her scream, he too noticed the beast. "Wha.. wha.. WHAT IS THAT!!" he screamed with a voice full of terror. As if confirming its own existence to the teens, the beast let out a horrifying roar that shook the kids to their cores. The beast then charged the teens, but disappeared as it reached them. " What.. the.. hell.. was.. that?" the teens asked each other between heavy breaths as they tried to calm their heart rates down. "We need to figure out what's going on," Tyler said assertively. "You're right. First things first, we should investigate those screams," Jessica responded firmly. The two teens then hopped off their beds and were about to set off when they made a horrible discovery. They discovered that the entire ground was covered in broken glass. "AAAAAAHH, FUCK!" they screamed in unison. Just as they were about to turn around and get back on their beds, they saw that the beds were nowhere to be found. In fact, everything in the room had now disappeared, with only the door remaining. They looked at each other with realization, took a deep breath, and set off towards the door. With each step, their feet were sliced open more and more and the pain got more excruciating with every step. As they were walking, they finally noticed the rancid smell coming from the walls and the liquid oozing from it. It looked and smelled like a mixture of blood, mucus, and intestines. The teens both began to gag with every step they took. As they were walking, the door seemed to continually move away from them, and it seemed impossible to reach. The two of them were so exhausted and had lost so much blood that it felt like they had been walking for hours. After what seemed like an eternity of pain, bleeding, and vomiting, they finally reached the door. They both took a deep breath and opened the door together. They were immediately swept off their feet and began falling into an abyss. The force of falling on the teens caused them to throw up again, but their was nothing left for them to throw up except for blood and organs. Just as it seemed the abyss was endless, the teens quickly saw the bottom coming closer and... BAM!