Death Row

Selicea scowled at the criminals, much like herself, contained in the other cells looked at her as she walked past.  Looking down she watched as the chains that were atatched to her ankles slid acroos the cement floor making a screeching sound, along side the rattling the chains themselves made.  Sighing she blew a piece of startch black hair out of her eyes.  Selicea examined the cuffs on her wrists contemplating a way to get them off.  Smirking she lifted her head up her nearly silver eyes gleaming.  It wouldn't be the first time she would have to get herself out of this type of situation but it would be the hardest, considering this prison had a higher number of security.  She scratched her hand but soon stopped as a painful stinging sensation ran up her arm. Fighting the urge to yell out she quickly looked down at the burns on her hands and wrist's.  She crinkled up her nose at the brihgt red and slightly blackened color of her skin.  Grinding her teeth she flicked her eyes back up to watch the coooridor in front of her. 

She obsorbed herself in her own thoughts to try and ignore the cop that was jabbing her in the backn to go faster.  Selicea wasn't sure how the fire that put her here started or what even happened that day.  All she was sure of is that it left her best friend dead.  She sighed and stopped trying to push herself to remember it was giving her a headache.