Chapter 1

P.S : I do not own MLP characters, they belong to their respective owner. I only own my ocs and story. Sorry for my grammar and english. I do not own any of the pictures, they belong to their respective owner.

(That was the picture of Candy Apple but she didn't use the bandana, Apple Lily is just like that but her mane, coat, and eyes color, are just like Braeburn's. Her braids are being tied up with red ribbons, she's doesn't wear a bandana, and Apple Lily is still a filly)

Age :
Apple Lily : 8 (the little sister of Braeburn)
Braeburn:18
Half Baked Apple : 36
Candy Apple : 23 (the little sister of Half Baked Apple)
Apple Strudel : 78

'...' : thoughts
"..." : speaking

So this is chapter 1, enjoyyy!

Chapter 1

Apple Lily woke up in a very happy mood. In her dreams, she thought about a plan that could work like a charm. So, Apple Lily immediately took a light shower, and then headed downstairs, where she met her brother. Who's already in the dining room.

"Morning Braeburn!" Apple Lily said cheerfully.

"Morning Lily, did you just have a nice dream? You seems to be pretty happy today" Braeburn said. Well one more thing about Apple Lily is that everyone call her Lily. They only used her full name in some occasional time.

"Yep! I figured some plans in my sleep" Apple Lily said.

"Sure, but remember Lily, I don't want to hear any reports from Candy Apple. If I do get some reports, you will regret it" Braeburn said warningly.

"Fine.. I won't make any problems either Braeburn" Apple Lily said.

"I hope so, well let's eat our breakfast shall we?" Braeburn said.

"Okay!" Apple Lily exclaimed cheerfully.

After breakfast, Braeburn and Apple Lily put the dishes in the sink. Then the both of them went out of the house, but each of them went into a different directions.

"See you later Lily! Remember, stay out of trouble!" Braeburn said.

"Yeah, yeah, I will. See you later Braeburn!" Apple Lily said and then headed to her school. While Braeburn headed to the apple farm to work.

When she reached her school, she immediately went to her class, because the bell is already ringing. She took a sit at her seat in the front next to the window. She sometimes pace out or day dreaming when she already knew what the lesson is (she is smart). But that always make her got a scolding from Candy Apple because she didn't pay any attention to the lessons.

Well back to the class....

When everyone already take their seats, Candy Apple came in with a little filly next to her. The filly is just like the picture below, but only she's a girl, and her hair, mane, and coat color just like Sunset Shimmer's color, and they not related. She's already have her cutie mark, her cutie mark is a sun, that was kinda surprisingly, because the only filly that already got the cutie mark is only Apple Lily.

 She's already have her cutie mark, her cutie mark is a sun, that was kinda surprisingly, because the only filly that already got the cutie mark is only Apple Lily