Chapter 3

The kits awoke for the mews of Heavypaw "Guys! get up! Crookedstar is calling a meeting! Come on!" he hurried out the den. Shadepaw walked past them without a glance and mewed "It's probably for your mentors". With that said the three jumped up and ran to were the clan was gathering. 

Crookedstar spoke "It is time we announce the mentors of our three new apprentices" He made eye contact with the three kits "Come forward" They obeyed stepping up to the front of the crowd "Tigerpaw your mentor, until the day you become a Warrior will be Loudbelly" Loudbelly stepped forward and leaded forward to touch noses with Tigerpaw, he hesitated for a moment and then leaned forward and touched noses with his mentor. Crookedstar continued "Patchpaw your mentor, until the day you become a Warrior will be Leopardfur" the two touched noses with no hesitation. "and lastly" Crookedstar looked to whitepaw "Whitepaw your mentor, until the day you become a Warrior will be me" Whitepaw jumped up and almost ran into Crookedstar, they touched noses and Whitepaw sat next to him mentor holding his head high with pride. "You all my continue with your activities" Crookedstar announced. It was then that Mudfur came over and shared a few words with Crookedstar and they walked off into his den.

"May I speak with my kits?" Stonefur asked shyly as he walked over. The two mentors bowed their heads and went off.  

"I just wanted to tell you kits that i'm very proud of you" he stood up a bit straighter "I know your mother would be too, she loves you guys" He looked up to the skie "She's with starclan now"

"Thanks dad" Patchpaw mewed, all three kits gently rubbed against their father lovingly "Have fun training" Stonefur licked them and patted off. 

Crookedstar and Mudfur reapeared from the den, Leopardfur made her was over to Crookedstar. 

"What happened Crookedstar?" asked Leopardfur

"Mudfur had a message from starclan" replied Crookedstar

"really?, what was it?" 

"He said "Three will join, and in disaster one will fall" 

"Oh no" she looked to the three kits "Maybe we can prevent it" 

"Let us not worry, We aren't even sure if it's one of those three who are going to fall" 

"Yes" 

They both went back to there Apprentices.

The kits sat waiting for their Mentors to return, When Crookedstar and Leopardfur returned they noticed the worry that was on their faces.

"Is something wrong" it was Whitepaw that spoke 

Crookedstar looked at him a purred "Yes Whitepaw, everything is just fine" that was when Loudbelly came back. Crookedstar asked him to step aside so he could speak with him for a few moments. They rejoined to group.

Crookedstar looked to Leopardfur and Loudbelly "Let's start off by showing them the borders" and they were off.

(Hey I'm sorry it took so long to update i've been caught up in a lot of school work, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!)