Movie night

Madeline's POV
   " Come on! Your mother says we have to be there by 8:30 if we want good seats, so get up." I pulled Isaak out of bed, falling over in the process. "I'm not saying it again. Get up!" He just nodded and pushed me out of the room. We were going to watch the new Jungle Book. And he won't get up. I was already dressed in a cute blouse that was cut off at the shoulders with some jeans. I had no idea what he was going to wear until he walked out of his room. He looked handsome. He was wearing a plaid shirt with fancy jeans. He looked at me, "Well? Let's go then if you're so impatient." We linked arms and walked out the door to where his mother was waiting for us in the car. I was so excited, I loved the original jungle book, so this one had to be good if not better than the original. Isaak, however, didn't look to happy. "Hey, are you okay?" He shook his head, "No, I'm fine, I just woke up, thanks to someone." I smiled cheekily as we got into the car. Then his mom turned on the radio. But I couldn't hear it, me and Isaak were too far into our conversation. We were chattering about random stuff, like why the sky is blue and who the most annoying person in school is. "Ian. It's obvious." Isaak looked offended, but before he could reply, we pulled into the movie theatre and his mother made us get out of the car.
Isaak's POV
   I really hope Madeline has a good time, other wise this date was all for nothing. We walked into the theatre, stopping at the door. I flashed our tickets and he let us through. I stopped at the concession stand and bought a drink. But Madeline wanted candy. I allowed her to get it and then went to our seats. Good thing we got here when we did, because as I say down, people filled in all of the other seats. And then the movie started soon after.
Madeline's POV
   I was SO excited! I couldn't wait and then it started with the big chase scene with Mowgli being chased by Bagheera. The suspense was killing me halfway through the movie, after Mowgli ran into Kaa the snake. Then I fell asleep, my head falling lightly onto Isaak's shoulder. Right at the good part!
Isaak's POV
   Awww! She fell asleep. After they sang the bear necessities she was out like a light. But that meant I had to watch the movie myself. So I did. And when the movie was over, I called my mother and had her take us home. I woke her up and brought her to the car, where she fell promptly back asleep.
Madeline's POV
   I awoke from my sleep to a familiar face peering over at me while laying me in my bed. I quickly pretended to be asleep so he wouldn't notice. Isaak luckily, didn't and continued to set me down. He then kissed my forehead, and left. But right before I heard the door shut, a voice, barely higher than a whisper said, "I love you." I whispered back, "Love you too, Isaak."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back guys! You probably hate me. Sorry for that long break. I had several things going on including drama, lots of drama. But I'm back! That's the best part. I love the people who still read this story, even though it's crap and I can't even get out an update fast enough. So thank you guys.