Introduction

Toni Michele Braxton, a senior in college, faces many challenges with her weight. Being sexually harassed by her father, she became insecure about herself. Toni wore a size sixteen. Beauty meant nothing to her. She had gorgeous hair, yes, but that wasn't anything spectacular. Her major was psychology. Though that was her major, she couldn't figure out her own brain.

Kenneth Brian Edmonds, a senior in college, is the smooth guy who's known. He lost his father at a young age so therefore he grows angry at stupidity. His major was business. Though that his major, he couldn't figure out his own issues.

-
Toni sat in the library, with light grey sweatpants, a black shirt, black Nike sneakers and her hair in a bun. As she was typing her thesis paper for her psych class, she felt pressure in her abdomen. She rushed out of the library and ran into the nearest bathroom. She went into the stall, and sat on the public restroom toilet, which was freshly cleaned. She noticed a blob of blood on her green underwear.

"I hate this." Toni grumbled to herself. Getting your period, officially means you're a woman. Going through cramps, non-stop nausea, bloating and constant hormones was a killer to Toni. She pulled out a pad and placed it onto her underwear, and flushed the toilet. Leaving the stall and washing her hands, she looks at herself in the mirror, filled with disgust. Toni leaves the bathroom, heading to her car. She hears many voices, and turns around to see Kenneth with three girls on his arm. She walks to her car, and notices a sticker on her car's window. Fat bitch. Toni sighs before crying. She enters her vehicle and slams the door, leaving the parking lot, heading home.

Note: I am not a plus sized girl, but I think plus size is beautiful.🌻✨Any names other than being called fat in this story is nothing against you. Also each chapter in this book will be 500 words or less.