Chapter 1

Hi. I'm Mia my life is weird I guess. I don't really know how to define my life. I mean I would say it's messed up and all that but if you keep reading you probably be like 'she's so dramatic' or whatever. But yeah.

So a lil something something about me is im black, I'm hot, and I have a bipolar disorder. I live some where in Oregon I don't know I just moved here. It's so bogus man I had a good amount of friends FINALLY back in Michigan!!

The last day of school was 2 days ago and we moved right after my graduation from 5th grade. I'm 11 by the way.

My mom says I should get out and explore while they move. So I hopped on my bike and now I'm at the park.

"Hi." A white boy approached me while I'm sitting on the swing on my phone. "Hey." I said while looking at my phone still. "Want to play a game with us?" The boy said again. This time I looked up and saw two boys staring at me. One had blue eyes, brown hair,glasses,messy hair, and was slender. The other had green eyes, dark brown hair, glasses also, pale skin, and slender, and unattractive.

"No thanks." I said as I put my face back into my phone. It went silent. I heard their footsteps as they walked off. "Wait." I said as I got up from the swing and putting my phone in my purse. "Wait!" I yelled. The footsteps stopped. I hopped on my bike and caught up with them.

"Instead of playing a game how about we explore. Maybe you guys can show me around town since I'm new." I spat all that out nervously, preparing myself for rejection. "Sure" the boy that approached me a few moments ago said.

"Alright Mason and I will show you around town then after that we can explore." He said hopping on his bike. " that's sounds good. but wait what's YOUR name." I said emphasizing your. "Oh yeah my name is Ethan. And mason is my awkward twin brother. We don't look alike tho." Ethan said.

---—-------------

Once they finished showing me around we found this secret path where it is a beach it looks abandoned. I looked up at the sign and it read 'Paper Airplanes' what a odd name.

"Woah. This play is beautiful." I said looking around me. "Yeah." They both said at the same time causing me to chuckle. "What are we gonna name this place?" I said. "We can make this our secret." Mason said. "Yeah!" I said smiling at him trying to make him smile since he Doesn't. He didn't though.

"Let's name it paper airplanes!" I said thinking about paper towns the movie. "What?" Ethan said with a puzzled look on his face. "That's actually a good idea." Mason said. "Look at the sign." I said pointing towards the sign. "Ohhhhhh." Ethan said.

"So come on kids let's get to know eachother." I said patting the spots across from me, gesturing for them to sit down. "We're not kids we are actually tweens for your info." Ethan said.

----------/--/------

We talked until like 4:30. They are so funny and Mason is so awkward and nerdy. Ethan is just the complete opposite of Mason. He's outgoing he's crazy he's just out there!

I love them and I know a lot about them and they know lots about me. It's fun with them and that's why I wanna go over their house.

So once we got to their house I waited outside their house while asking my mom can I go over. She said yes cause she doesn't care and plus we live across the street from eachother. Their parents said yes even though they weren't there.

So I got in the house and we played some bored games.

"You guys suck man. I beat you guys at all the games we played. SUCK THAT!" I said thrusting the air and putting my middle finger up feeling like a rebel.
"Man forget you!! I bet you can't beat me at an arm wrestle." Ethan said as he pulled his sleeves up. "Just ignore him he doesn't know what he's talking about." Mason whispered in my ear causing me to smile.

"Alright let's do this." I said putting my elbow on Ethan's dresser. We wrestled around with our arms then finally I won.

"YESS!! I WIN FINALLY!!!" I screamed. "That stuff hurt!! you ashemale."Ethan spat rubbing his arm.
I pushed him on his bed tickling him while saying "YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU SEXIST PIECE OF TRASH!!GIRLS CAN BE STRONG TOO!!!" I yelled tickling him. "FINE!! I TAKE IT BACK!!" Ethan said finding words to speak through all his laughter. "Hey I wanna laugh too!!" Mason said. I got off of Ethan and stared at Mason. "Nope." I said crossing my arms."You haven't laughed at any of my jokes today so you don't DESERVE to laugh." I said.

"Fine be that way." Mason said. "Awww come here my smol bean." I said pulling Masons head towards my chest. "RAPE!! RAPE!!" Mason started yelling causing all of us to laff.

"Let's watch a scary movie." Ethan said. "No I'm too scared." I said. "We'll protect you. We're big boys now." Mason said patting his chest. I bursted out laughing. "Ok." I said not sold but doing it anyway. "I'll make the popcorn and Mason you go find a movie. And Mia fix the couch." "Ok. Let's do this!!" I said looking fresh.

------//---1--------

"I know we're young to do this stuff but I need a cuddle buddy." I said shyly. "It's ok you're safe with us." Ethan said.
I leaned onto Mason to see how'll he respond and he responded by wrapping his boney arm around me. I felt his warmth around my body putting me in comfort. I smiled and soon fell asleep.

I don't really remember my dream but do remember waking up to the credits and looking up to Mason asleep. "This would be a adorable pic" I said mumbling to myself so I faked sleep then took a pic.

I gather my things and left.