Alone

Natsu's P.O.V.
I hate the way I count. Each second. Each moment that I hadn't seen her. It would be exactly fourteen years today that I last spoke to Lucy. Sometimes I just sit back and think about her. The way she smelled when she rapped her thin arms around me, the way she smiled when I did something strange. Even when she would act like a complete freak case.
Since the day she left I knew it was my fault. I knew what I had done was a horrible thing and that she would never forgive me, but I never thought she would actually leave the guild. I never thought she would leave me.
Of course I still had fairy tail, but it's not the same. Everyone seemed to grow up. Asuka (Biska and Alzack's kid) is now eighteen. Juvia finally convinced Gray to marry her, now they have two kids, one an eight year boy and the other a six year old girl. Makarov looks about the same. The only difference is he bass couple more wrinkles.
Laxus ended up marring Mirajane, which I never expected. Elfmen and Evergreen got married, which everyone expected. Wendy grew up fast. Her and Romeo have been dating off and on for a while. Erza married Jellal which I never really agreed to, but apparently it's not my decision. After forever Gajeel finally proposed to Leavy. They've been married for almost three years now.
Everyone has tried setting me up with a couple date, which usually dined. I'm not going to lie. There where a couple times that I excepted and it went horribly.
Lissana was to only friend who understood what was going on with me, even when I didn't, but she's gone now. Again. She left to get an education. Like we had lost her twice. It's helpful knowing she's alive once a month when she sends post cards. I'm happy for her. It's just...I miss the way things used to be. And I can't blame anyone, but myself. Even Happy ditched me for Carla.
So here I lay at the guild bar. Drinking sparkling water and hating the way my life turned out. The guilds pretty popular, and there's a lot of new, young wizards who make the guild even stronger. I mostly do solo jobs, once and a while the group (most of the group) do a job together.
"How's it hanging coal brains," Gray's irritating voice teased.
"Not bad Popsicle butt," I yawned.
"Juvia's teaching Silver water magic," he sighed. "Ice didn't seem to be his calling. He kept slipping on the ice floors."
"Oh chill out," Natsu said punningly. "I bet Mika will turn out an ice-Mage."
"Maybe," he thought. "She did actually start striping the other day. I haven't even taught her that yet."
We laughed and talked. Juvia was working a solo job and the kids where at school. My stomach hurt from laughter. There was a time that I shut out my friends. It was right after Lucy had left and I went into a depression. I wouldn't talk. I sometimes wouldn't eat for days at a time. Erza slapped me out of it... Literally. After that I tried to keep my sickly feelings to myself.
I wouldn't complain. I would talk to people when they talked to me. I started to eat again. I looked alright, but I felt like crap. Like we were all in an ocean of water, everyone else was breathing perfectly fine, but I'm constantly drowning.

There is a lot of new people in the guild, but I know most of them and the person that had just walked in didn't look like anyone I knew. I guessed it was a girl by her frail and stout appearance. She wore a dark maroon cloak that covered most of her features. When she looked up her eyes were a glistening dark brown that reminded me so much of Lucy. Mira walked up to her and gave her a beautiful smile. "Hello sweetie." She said. "Is there anything you need?"
Everyone seemed to quiet down looking at the girl. She handed Mira a folded piece of paper and ran off. "Hey!" Mira called after the girl, but it was to late. The girl was running as fast as she could down the guild way steps and through the town. Mira looked down at the paper. "Natsu," she said quietly and less chipper. I looked up. "It's for you....its from Lucy."
I nearly fell out of my chair. Lucy. The Lucy. The Lucy we had spent fourteen years looking for. The girl I fell in love with fourteen years ago. Before my brain was functional I was already standing in front of Mira. The older guild mates kept to themselves, pretending to be occupied. While the newer ones stuck their noses closer. They looked asking one another who Lucy was.
Gray walked to the door. "I'll go after the kid," he said before anyone could contradict. My name was written in cursive. I was terrified to look in. Slowly I began to unravel the paper. The page was filled with her handwriting. This is what it said:
Dear Natsu,
I am so sorry for everything that has happened. I'm sorry I left the guild. I felt like there could be nothing left for me there. I felt out of place. It's a decision that I regret deeply. I have missed you guys so much the last fourteen years. A lot has changed. And before I get any further I want you to know, by the time you get this letter, I will most likely be dead....
I stopped reading for a second. I felt tears rolling up in my eyes making my vision blurry, but I continued to read.
I have the same thing my mother had. And the doctors don't know how to cure this. Natsu you have a daughter. Her name is Nashi. She reminds me so much of you. She is fourteen. And the most amazing little girl I have ever met. Magic comes so naturally to her. And I'm definitely worried about her. Her magic is so powerful I'm afraid sh won't be able to control it for long. She's defiantly your daughter.
Miss you, and love you...
-Lucy
Without thinking I dropped the letter and ran to the girl.

Gray's P.O.V.
I don't know this kid or how she's correlated to Lucy, but if I'm going to find out I need to catch her. She was quick on her feet and she seemed so agile running through the town. When she saw me coming after her, she moved even faster.
"Ice wall," I yell placing an ice wall in front of her. There's no way anyone would be able to get through my ice.
The girl didn't flinch. Instead, instead she took something of her pocket and yelled. "Open, gate of the Golden Bull," no... Impossible. "Torres!"
The bull I hadn't seen in so long easily crushed though the ice. Amazed... I continued to follow her unsure what my next move would me. She opened another gate. It was Loke. Surprised at seeing me as well he gave a worried look plastered on his face. "Loke?!?" I say running towards him. "What the hell? Is the girl in the cloak Lucy?" His appearance hadn't changed at all. He still looked as young and as flashy as always.
He shook his head. "I'm sorry Gray, but my new found master has ordered me to fight you. My apologies. She has also told me to keep her identity a secret."
"Look man it's good to see you but I need to get to that kid," I stampeder trying to get around him.
"Sorry man," he sighed. "I'm not allowed to let that happen."
"Fine," I huffed. "But you asked for it." I took off my shirt and got ready to fight. Loke gave a cringed expression. "What?"
"Sorry," Loke said slightly uncomfortably. "I just forgot you do that?"
Before she could go any further I turned the floor to ice making her slip and fall to slow her down. "Who the hell got Lucy's keys?!"
"Figure it out Gray!" He snapped back. "Lucy's dead," his word hit me. A word I'd never thought I'd hear describing one of my best friends. "She wasn't killed, so who else could have gotten her keys."
I thought. It was a long time ago but I remember Lucy telling us that she got her keys after her mother died. Meaning only a legacy could hold her keys, "but Lucy never had a child." I said thinking allowed.
"Why do you think she left, Gray?"
"Lucy..." I couldn't even speak correctly. "Lucy had a child?"
Loke nodded. "And I'm worried about her," he explained, "but she refuses to get help. The only reason she showed up at the guild in the first place was to give the note. That was the last thing her mother told her to do before she died."
For the first time in a long time, I was cold. A sharp shiver rolled down my spine. Without thinking I ran after her. She was still struggling to not slip in my ice. She grew angry and when she finally got to her feet she yelled. "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!!!" And plunged her fist into the ground. The ice instantly melted. 
No... That's not possible. She's a fire Mage and a celestial Mage? But it makes sense now. The girls powers are natural. That's why Loke was worried about her. The overwhelming power she contains just may just as well kill her. Just as it almost killed Ultier so long ago.
When I finally caught her her arm was so thin I thought I might brake it. She fell back and the hood of her cloak fell of her head. She stared at me in anger. Her eyes the same as Lucy's, and her hair a strawberry pink. "No freaking way," I said falling next to her. There was no doubt in my mind with angry face and long pink hair who the father was.