New hunt

Gray's P.O.V.
Porliusika gave something to Natsu just so that he could get some sleep. The rest of us were screwed. Was the universe just trying to toucher us. Natsu especially.
We had lost Lucy, and it was like we got a piece of her back. After she took care of Natsu, Porliusika went back upstairs to check on Nashi's... um... body. She came out faster then we had expected but by the expression on her face we knew something was wrong.
All eyes were on her as she made her way towards Macarav who sat across the room from me. I couldn't snoop like last time. I had to wait like everyone else.
The only noise was Erza shutting the door behind her from were Natsu was sleeping. She walked into dead silents, which is unheard of for our guild. She looked at me confused but still skittish after what had happened. "What's going on?" I could barely here her silent whisper.
Others began to whisper so I felt comfortable with my voice. "I don't know. Porliusika came out of the room all suspicious looking." A lot of the guild went home. Only the people who had been her the longest seemed to have stayed.
"What's going on, Macarav?" Romeo finally asked.
"Romeo!" Macao's old man voice grouched.
"No no," he said frazzled. "Romeo's right Macao. Everyone here is family and family needs to know what's going on." By the sound of his voice I almost didn't want to know what was going on. "Nashi's body," he said now looking in mine and Erza's direction as if looking anywhere else was to risky. "Is missing."
"What do you mean her body is missing?" I almost yell across the room out of reflex.
I didn't even notice I was standing up until Erza pulled me down. "That depends on you," Porliusika said sitting at the edge of the room. She walked towards me. "Are you sure she was dead?"
"What?!" I snap. "Are you saying..."
"Only if you're not 100% sure she was dead," she said cutting me of.
"Natsu's the one who saw it first," I said looking at Erza who was probably still stuck in the idea that Nashi was still alive. "All he asked was why she stopped breathing. From where I was it didn't look like she was breathing."
"Did you take a pulse?" she asked.
"What?" I said still trying to keep up with her voice. "No. I just assumed after what you said... it's just I though..." ugh I hate this feeling.
"Her lungs could have easily had a relapse," she said. "But even then her body would have been entirely to weak to walk out of the room. Much less get away without anyone seeing her."
"What's going on?" A croaky voice said behind us. It was Natsu. He looked horrible. He could barely keep himself standing. He's usually pink spiky hair was almost dulled and messy. The bottomed of his eyes were black and swollen.
"Natsu you have to sleep," Erza said lifting her hand out to help him.
"Don't touch me!" He pulled away from her quickly. Erza looked a little mad but she let it slide. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I'm just.. not tired."
"So we're on a ghost hunt again," I say not able to look away from Natsu who was still trying to figure out what was going on. "This time we don't even know if she's dead or alive."

Once you finish this there's a Nashi tales P2. Please go check it out. It's a good story and I have more fighting scenes.