"I will...not..." (Request)

A/N: I'm so excited to present my second request imagine! This on's going to be great! This is for Dat_Guh_There26

Shawn and I have been dating for about 2 amazing years, and I have a feeling he's going to propose, but I'm not sure if I'm ready yet. He's been asking me what kind of wedding I would want and what kind of dress. I don't know, it's just starting to get really suffocating. I love Shawn don't get me wrong, but sometimes he can just annoy the heck out of me.

It was a Friday night and Shawn called me and asked me to come to dinner with him. It was super last minute so I wasn't expecting anything grand to happen. I threw on a grey tank top with a soft pink skirt, a gold belt, gold accessories, a pair of matching shoes and a long jacket for the cool Sacramento weather. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the house.

I jumped into my red Buick Lacrosse and took off down the road toward the restaurant

I jumped into my red Buick Lacrosse and took off down the road toward the restaurant. When I got there, I walked inside and saw Shawn sitting at a table in the corner. The restaurant was beautiful-no exquisite! It was dimly lit room, with a beautiful view of the beach, I was breath-taken.

Shawn stood up and greeted me,

"Hey babe" he smiled

"Hey Shawn, what is all of this" I asked him confused

"Well I'll tell you later, sit down, I already ordered for us."

I sat down across from him as we had a light conversation. Soon the food came out, he'd ordered pasta for the both of us, we began eating in a comfortable silence. After we finished, he stood up and pulled me up lightly by my hand.

"Asia... I know we've been together for such a short amount time, but I know that you're the one for me, I love your short thick hair that I can barely get my hands through, I love your soft caramel skin, your mesmerizing brown eyes. There's so much more that I love about you, but I would be here all night telling you.." he smiles, tears rolling down my face. "So will you please do me the greatest honor of becoming my wife?"

At that moment I realized what was happening, he was proposing to me.. I'm not ready! I can't do this... but I can't break his heart in front of all these people.. Asia you better think fast, people are watching I thought as I looked into his eyes.

"Shawn..I will... not" I say pulling my hand out of his.

"Asia.. Why..?"

I couldn't even answer him as I ran out towards my car, speeding off into the distance as tears are dropping on my tank top. I got back to the house and quickly grabbed a bag and got back into my car, driving again, to the Jack's house. Once I got there, I got out of the car with my bags in hand and knocked on the door. After seeing a big blue eyeball in the peephole, the door opened.

"Asia? What are you doing here? Where's Shawn?" Johnson was asking you, as he brought your suitcase into the house.

"Umm... Shawn proposed.." I told him looking down