Waters Ash

Instead of fire the flames are replaced with water. It twists and reaches for the sky before falling back and making gentle splashes. Instead of warmth it cools and the colder it gets the more dangerous it is. Children huddle around it as it emits a slivery grey light eliminating the area around it like a soft kittens fur cooling the air, you can freeze food over it like you would cook them with fire. But it is also a monster once out of control, the waves crash like a tsunami consuming and taking. It freezes and holds until all warmth is gone before shattering it like glass leaving remains of splintered and broken wood and grass. It can not be stopped until it has gained enough warmth to quench it's thirst leaving before deep blues and black corpses of animals and plants. Once it has grabbed something it won't let go, running and consuming your body encasing it in a chilling embracing make ur blood freeze in your veins and your heart stop whilst burning you with its numbing and torturous caress. The smoke it creates is steam that suffocates and fills your lungs with mist slowly drowning you. Although it does this it is still beautiful and hypnotising with its tongues of the deepest greys and navies to its lightest silver and blue that dances and sways like lovers dancing alone, stretching upwards before going back to its prison, it doesn't roar like a fire but howls like the wind a tin roof clashing and fighting demanding to be heard.

No matter how dangerous it is we are still allured to it.