Uncovered Confessions

I groan after my semen released into Kayla. I pulled myself out and collapsed next to her, breathing heavily. I smiled because it felt amazing, but at the same time I felt bad because she does not deserve it. I want to treat her with love, not by my sexual pleasure. I am really in love with her, indeed in love with my old bully. I could not help to see how beautiful she was with tears streaming down on her smooth cheeks. I pulled my hand up and caressed her wet cheek, which caused Kayla to flinch away.

"Please, stop," Kayla muttered, as she fought against the shackle. I chuckled as I continued to stroke her cheek. "What the hell is so funny right now? You held me against my will."

I turned sharply at her direction, which caused her to flinch. "You will stay here and be mine forever," I promised darkly. "There is nothing you can say or do to change my feelings for you."

"Y-you have feelings for me," she asked in disbelief. "But why are you doing this to me if you do have feelings for me?" She crossed her arms, expecting for an answer.

"Well, you know. We have our growth spurt in high school, right?" Silence. "I have changed a lot since then. I wanted to show you how much I love you since I laid my eyes on you." I watched as she shifted uncomfortably before I continued. "It's easy to say nothing than admitting someone, who has been bullying you, that you love them? You see how hard that was?" She avoided eye contact. "Well, I have been thinking about your reputation and I do not want to ruin your reputation by having someone, like me, being in love with you. It's not natural," I commented darkly.

Kayla licked her lips, nervously. She really had no clue that I was in love with her in the entire time we have known each other, in wrong way. She sighed as she laid back on the bed with her hands on her face, groaning.

I smirked as I guided my hand up to her exposed thigh. Her breath hitched and began breathing heavily as I came closer to her arousal. I stopped only meters away from her sensitive flesh. "Come on, Kayla. All you have to do is ask," I purred into her ear. "You will get good pounding as you would not believe that was coming from me." Silence. I began stroke myself slowly to make myself erected again as I positioned myself between her smooth legs. "All you have to do is ask and I am yours to command."

Kayla began to mutter some words that I can't make out of. I came closer to have my head to probe her arousal. She began to breath much more heavily than ever.

As I got my head, poking her warm entrance and spoke lowly, "What do you want, Kayla?"

Kayla have her eyes closed as she whimpered. She shifted in the bed, hard to tell rather she is comfortable or not. I guided my fingers upon her breast and pitched her nipples which caused her to arch her back off the bed, in pleasure or displeasure. I do not know what's going on, but I like the effect that I have on her. She is so responsive, which made me even more harder than ever.

Until I heard her words that I never heard, in years she was bullying me.

"Fuck me, Matthew," she panted.

I swear my head spin and saw stars when I heard those words rolled out of her tongue.