A little problem

~Jack~
     I looked around the room to see all my friends standing there shocked. I didn't realize everyone was here. "Uhhh so yeah Dark thanks for uhhh you know healing me." I said to break the akward silence. "No prob. See ya later Jackaboy." He said before disapearing. "Wait what are they doing here?" I said pointing to the two police officers. "Actually we were just leaving." One of the officers said. "Yes have a nice day." I smirked. "Wow dark. Classic!" I said. He them forget everything. "I really should be getting away from you guys. I'm not safe." I said looking at the floor. Mark put his hand on my shoulder and I looked up at him smiling. "Jack if he comes back we will deal with him together. We aren't just going to leave you." He said. I smiled at him. I got up and wrapped my arms around Mark in a big hug. He accepted and hugged me back. "Septiplier away." Felix whispered. "Fuck you Felix." I said laughing. I was fine so we just walked put of the hospital. I technically had to sneak out because I didn't want them to get suspicious. Once we snuck our way out of the hospital we headed into Marks car. Actually me, PJ, and Felix decided to walk back to the hotel. There was like zero room in the car and I hate tight spaces. We were walking silently with Felix making a few funny comments in between. I was super startled when I heard a voice. "Did you hear that??" I said stopping. "We didn't hear anything Jack." Felix said. I decided to keep walking. I completely froze when I heard it again. "Hey Jack. Did you miss me??" The voice said. I started to shake when I realized who it was. "What the fuck? Where are you??" I said as I looked around. "I'm in your head dumbass." Anti said. "How is this possible?? Get out of my head!!" I screamed. I could feel Antis presence. "I hurt you too much. It's Demon rules that you can only hurt your opposite a few times. If you break the rules you get sent to a prison in your opposites mind for a few weeks. Well at least I get to mentally hurt you." He said laughing. "I'm going to kill you!!" I scream. I heard Antis psychotic laughter inside my own head. I held my head because I was starting to get a headache. "Actually I'm the one that's going to kill you. I'm just building strength. The more your angry, the stronger I get. When I'm strong enough I will take over your body. We'll both be sent to hell!!" He said laughing. I couldn't control my anger. My knuckles turned white as I clenched my fists. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TOO ME!!!" I yelled. All I heard was Antis laughter then silence. "What? To afraid to speak god damn it!!??" I yell. All I got was silence. I realized I was in public. "Shit. Everyone probally thinks I'm crazy!" I said. I looked up finally realizing that PJ and Felix were gone. "Great. Just great!" I said. Felix was the one who knew the way back. I checked my pockets but couldn't find my phone. I got angry but I soon controlled it because I didn't want Anti to get stronger.

~Mark~
      We all met up in the lobby. I saw PJ walk in the hotel. "Where's Felix and Jack?" I said. "I don't know" He said. I then saw Felix running into the hotel. "I don't know where Jack is!" He yelled but then got shushed by a person at the front desk. I began to worry like a mom would worry about their child. "Well cmon! We got to find him!" I said and we all exited the hotel. Felix showed me the way they took and we followed him. While we were walking we saw a big cloud of smoke. We watched as a figure formed. "Hey guys." Dark said. "Dark?? What are you doing here??" I said. " Oh yeah about that. Jacks kinda in a lot of trouble. Anti has taken over his mind. Eventually Anti will take over and kill them both. I know because I can hear their conversations." I instantly started to panic. "Where is he???" I said. Dark sniffed the air. "He's close. I can smell his scent. Follow me." He said. We all ran after him as he showed us the way to Jack. It took us about 10 minutes to find him but we eventually found him sitting against a wall holding his head. "Jack!!" I yelled across the street. He didn't move. We crossed the street and surrounded him. "There you are Jack. Cmon let's go back to the hotel and you can tell us what's going on." I said with a frown. He was still holding his head, hiding his face. "Jack?" I asked. I was caught off guard when He got up and wrapped his hand around my neck. he slammed me against the wall and was tightning his grip on my neck. Everyone was trying to pull him off of me but he wouldn't budge. I was gasping for breath as I tried to pull his arm off. My arm dropped as I was loosing strength. I looked at him as he slowly raised his head. I could see his psychotic smile. His eyes... his eyes were dark as the night. I stopped fighting. Every muscle in my body stopped and I was like a puppet. I dropped to the ground as I realized Dark had pulled him off and was punching him on the ground. I could see Jack still smile that psychotic smile. As Dark dropped him. "That was me going easy on you." Jack said. "Sorry Jack. Your gonna feel that." Dark said with his head low. I sat there gasping and holding my neck, the others sitting around me.